+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    This looks like a set up idk........ he could be guttermagic in disguise again.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    This looks like a set up idk........ he could be guttermagic in disguise again.
    seems i went to the wrong community. :/
    In the shadows I lurk, "COME". I looked and behold, a Black Crow

Quote Originally Posted by RohanCrow View Post
    its a joke you wont get the reference because your new so I guess you passed the are you guttermagic test.

Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by RohanCrow View Post
    Hey RohanCrow and whoever is newbie around. please write down the approximate time you're normally online within the game.
    I'll make sure to stop by inside the game, if not me any other GM available!

Ps. Just keep in mind, Game masters will never ask you for items, personal information/passwords under any circumstance inside the game.
    The only place they ask for account name is through the ticket system.

if you are going to spawn mock ducks and drop ses like you did last time I will add this guy to friendslist

Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    if you are going to spawn mock ducks and drop ses like you did last time I will add this guy to friendslist
    Well, I randomly summon monsters in Limestone Foothill and sometimes good boss monsters and massive quantities of Stun Mega Mock Ducks to make their boss killing painful.
    But it is a random mini event appearance, I just decided to do it there more often than any other location due to several players being there PvPing randomly.
    Normally I make a Main Notice announcement while the monsters are being summoned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Well, I randomly summon monsters in Limestone Foothill and sometimes good boss monsters and massive quantities of Stun Mega Mock Ducks to make their boss killing painful.
    But it is a random mini event appearance, I just decided to do it there more often than any other location due to several players being there PvPing randomly.
    Normally I make a Main Notice announcement while the monsters are being summoned.
    If I can make a suggestion : Limestone is LAGGY as hell. Usually, mangrove is better. When you summon like 30 mega stun mock ducks, the fps drops to... 3 fps.
    This is because there are so many kiosks at lime, it makes the client lagging for everyone at a point its almost unplayable.

Even the pvp that starts at Lime usually ends at Mangrove because of the lags. Last time I went in pvp, I couldn't even click on a target due to 3fps client aka "laggah@.@ why the fk do you pvp at lime port mangrove guise yolo". Even when I port at lime, client takes a solid 30secs to load.

Best spot is at Mangrove !

(ok, I use a crap laptop which, when I bought it, was able to triple log, and now doesn't even want to run double clients. But still, when you summon like 30 mega ducks, everyone's fps drop to 3 or 5 fps lol...)
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-12-2015 at 06:20 PM.

same here, i can add u friendlist to help you

Banned

Awards Showcase

There we go! More people showing some love to the newcomers.
    Like a good Neighbor Atzigan is there! With Mock Ducks!

I'll make some Mangrove summoning as well soon. Expect a summoning tomorrow Friday at any time possibly in both spots, different times.
    You've been informed! But in the future it will be random days, random times.
    I have noticed the Limestone lagfest due to the large quantity of users and monsters in one spot at the same time but it is fun, specially seeing new faces jumping in and having a boss monster summoned on top of them [huehue].

no1 wana remember spanish rohan fun even tho I dont speak spanish

Need help? PM me