+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Dam u GM Back out frm ur words about selling the +18 ring upgrade.......it about PVP

jux sell us the +18 upgrade ring geeezz.......stuipd event ......

its not fair to the ppl who made theirs +12 just so ppl can buy them for less than 5k each.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

the rate suck ass i waste 13 delux stone trying to make +12 feather = fail

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    its not fair to the ppl who made theirs +12 just so ppl can buy them for less than 5k each.
    Pretty much what ShadowAce said. As always feel free to discuss the subject at hand and even pricing.

I'll add the following as an example (I repeat - EXAMPLE):
    You buy the ring for 2000RPs
    You buy two Deluxe Equipments if you got them on the sale or even some Enhancement Abradants and you reach +12
    You spent about 4396RPs making them if you're lucky or got the Deluxe items. A bit more maybe if you're just running on Enhancement Abradants.
    There is of course the chance to fail but you'll never know.
    Having that knowledge, would you be willing to spend 10,000RPs just for convenience of not having to reinforce?
    Would you still prefer convenience? Or would you just desire a second run on Deluxe Equipment Reif. Abradant sales?
    The pricing of the rings...would players be upset about the 10000RPs price range? Quite possibly, I mean it's 10,000RPS! we'd be reaching old Epic/Upgrade Weapon pricing, which is the main reason we decided to just release the same old event without any changes and even make the new upgrades way more affordable to all instead of just a selected few.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by defender06 View Post
    the rate suck ass i waste 13 delux stone trying to make +12 feather = fail
    I'll look into your reinforcement movements

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Pretty much what ShadowAce said. As always feel free to discuss the subject at hand and even pricing.

I'll add the following as an example (I repeat - EXAMPLE):
    You buy the ring for 2000RPs
    You buy two Deluxe Equipments if you got them on the sale or even some Enhancement Abradants and you reach +12
    You spent about 4396RPs making them if you're lucky or got the Deluxe items. A bit more maybe if you're just running on Enhancement Abradants.
    There is of course the chance to fail but you'll never know.
    Having that knowledge, would you be willing to spend 10,000RPs just for convenience of not having to reinforce?
    Would you still prefer convenience? Or would you just desire a second run on Deluxe Equipment Reif. Abradant sales?
    The pricing of the rings...would players be upset about the 10000RPs price range? Quite possibly, I mean it's 10,000RPS! we'd be reaching old Epic/Upgrade Weapon pricing, which is the main reason we decided to just release the same old event without any changes and even make the new upgrades way more affordable to all instead of just a selected few.
    if tat the case bring back the Deluxe sell agian...........................i rather have deluxe than enhancement abradants..........if not i rather buy it for 10krps

Banned

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the feedback I'll see what we can do!

for a example GM u should sell the upgrade ring+18 for 10K rps n sell the upgrade ring+0 with the event +12 n boost to +18..........n later on let see how people going reply it back................

Put Deluxe back on sell we thought we just gona buy ready made +18 now telling us we need to + again and most of us haven't buy the Delux saving it for event because we simply didn't expect that so put the Delux back on sell so we can make our rings i bought Delux and used it on other things how to know ill need it...

the way how GM say it hard for them to bring back deluxe stone when all they do is copy n paste n boom deluxe show on IM so simply n easy......