+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Wrong purchase from Item mall

Yesterday, i did a wrong purchase for "Newbie Enhanced Weapon Sale" - Katar Voucher because i think it will be delivered to Isen. I just recognized that mistake this morning. Can i have any chance to get my Rps back?

Send in a ticket via the support menu up at the top of your browser. If they haven't delivered your weapon yet, perhaps they can do something.
    But you gotta get on to them right NOW.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by se7envungtau View Post
    Yesterday, i did a wrong purchase for "Newbie Enhanced Weapon Sale" - Katar Voucher because i think it will be delivered to Isen. I just recognized that mistake this morning. Can i have any chance to get my Rps back?
    Hey there! You purchased the Newbie Enhanced Weapon for the Jainus server?
    The Newbie Enhanced Weapon sale is only for Jainus server.
    If you by chance play on Isen server, please send your ticket ID and I'll look into it!
    However if you purchased the Katar for Jainus you should get it today.

I dont have character on Jainus , lemme check the ticket ID because the time zone is different, hope it is not yet delivered

Here is my ticket ID: #222241. Help me pls
    Last edited by se7envungtau; 01-27-2015 at 09:12 PM.

A very big thank to Atzigan and Rohan's staff for helping me to gain rps back. Your support is very awesome <3