+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    Reward should go to who has High Point cos its unfair 6 dhan SS ))))))
    haha

Nice tsb tho , we were the smalliest Guild <3

Smallest? with 2+ pts p-p ? ,, smallest is the guild you photoshoped from your SS. Star with 2 players

and lol i had 3-4 dhans camping my ass leaving everyone else GM chars o.O , yup was nice tsb at least i didnt dc

Last edited by ImYouRDestinY; 01-25-2015 at 09:13 AM.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    Smallest? with 2+ pts p-p ? ,, smallest is the guild you photoshoped from your SS. Star with 2 players

and lol i had 3-4 dhans camping my ass leaving everyone else GM chars o.O , yup was nice tsb at least i didnt dc

Your guild got rank 9 and your guild members are the only ones seeing the result. Others only see top 3 so don't think so big of yourself like anyone would care to photoshop your rank 9 score.
    And you weren't the only guild having a hard time dealing with dhans.

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    Your guild got rank 9 and your guild members are the only ones seeing the result. Others only see top 3 so don't think so big of yourself like anyone would care to photoshop your rank 9 score.
    And you weren't the only guild having a hard time dealing with dhans.
    Non factor got angry...........he says the smalliest guild rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    Non factor got angry...........he says the smalliest guild rofl.
    2 players u had them all there falsegods e2n and your guild so u had 3 chance of winning and you couldnt even do it lol sooooooo bad
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by hahahaBG View Post
    nice excuse btw XD

Shemale : I dont play the game enough to be a good guildie
    Real Story : you are forum camper 24/7 and play on alt char

Shemale : thats why I am on my own
    Real Story : because all guild not welcome you

yolo XD
    Foruming is one of the activities I enjoy you can find me here, tera forums, teratoday forums, reddit etc. But you wont find me on rohan for more than an hour at a time thats for sure and I dont see how you think you have a place in this game to even talk about me TM=Irrelivant haters would be better off on their own I think maha managed to get more points in tb with the lvl 6 blunt mastery GM than tar did on dentan so plzzzzzzzzzz shutup.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    I know I was laughing bc you were out capping all of us lmao. The lock dhan zerg was too real. Never thought I'd have fun with TB again. Ally me next week
    Sure :P I tried to fraps myself in tsb but free version of fraps only records like a minute so I didnt get much. Will have to torrent the full version for next week if we go :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Foruming is one of the activities I enjoy you can find me here, tera forums, teratoday forums, reddit etc. But you wont find me on rohan for more than an hour at a time thats for sure and I dont see how you think you have a place in this game to even talk about me TM=Irrelivant haters would be better off on their own I think maha managed to get more points in tb with the lvl 6 blunt mastery GM than tar did on dentan so plzzzzzzzzzz shutup.

Sure :P I tried to fraps myself in tsb but free version of fraps only records like a minute so I didnt get much. Will have to torrent the full version for next week if we go :P
    i frapsed but only exciting thing was me winning tb on gege. was major lawls

rofl you were capping on gege? and wow I outcapped boobs

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    rofl you were capping on gege? and wow I outcapped boobs
    ahmed crai about how we had lock dhan zerg when they (idk who all the other lock dhans were with but they had a massive zerg as well) had as much as we did.

Those were probs e2n lockdhans some of them didnt even have kings LMAO

Need help? PM me