+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I agree with you about YNK failure in costumer care service

this is what's bothering me.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Sineida and Atzigan are the only real GMs I will call them tier 2 GMs

Guttermagic feels more like a tier 1.5 GM havnt really had him handle a ticket for me yet so I cant judge but apparently he escalades too.

Then you have the tier 1 escalation GMs (Rotre, Ampe) that just escalate tickets to tier 2 because nobody asks questions they got serious stuff they need help with.

Man, probably Tier1 GMs already creates a note to clarify the Tier2 in resolving the issue? That might be the process? After getting all necessary information, the only thing they can is to escalate? Don ya think?

youd think so if you dealt with support enough youd know that to be false.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    youd think so if you dealt with support enough youd know that to be false.
    What do you mean? Do you have proofs?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Yeah, and they will be getting a lot more once people start sending in those gameguard dumps.

Every single person I know ingame is having gg issues and I am passing the word to those that don't visit the forums.
    I agree with this post, Just like my friend, he usually complain in the support page cause he can't understand English and the responds of the GMs in the support page are also English. ROFL.

He usually use google translate to convert the step by step solution to his local language.
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Quote Originally Posted by ZacKxxFaiR View Post
    I agree with this post, Just like my friend, he usually complain in the support page cause he can't understand English and the responds of the GMs in the support page are also English. ROFL.

He usually use google translate to convert the step by step solution to his local language.
    good thing you know english
    In the shadows I lurk, "COME". I looked and behold, a Black Crow

Quote Originally Posted by RohanCrow View Post
    good thing you know english
    lol at this ))

You guys laugh, but he is doing better than a lot of others I see in this game. At least the guy tries to be helpful to others rather than sitting back on fat asses ridiculing them.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-19-2015 at 04:12 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Gee!. The reply sounds sarcastic to me. I'm sorry if you were offended.
    Last edited by AliceinUnderland; 02-19-2015 at 02:10 AM.