+ Reply to Thread

Smile Wondering the Max PD for each parts of Bedron + Glacial

Hello peeps,

I was wondering if anyone could help me what the Max Physical Defense for each sub parts are for Bedron/Glacial.

Platinum/Truth/Blue Dragon(This is 38pd max I heard)/Hero

Split/Elite Split/Enchanted/Broken

A quick answer would be appreciated! Thank you!

Anyone?

if you get it from the chests in r5: 38 pd per part (bedron) AND ONLY FROM THE CHESTS

max pd for glacial is 42 42 48 48? something like that but **** all that **** you need SD and onyx my friend

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    if you get it from the chests in r5: 38 pd per part (bedron) AND ONLY FROM THE CHESTS

max pd for glacial is 42 42 48 48? something like that but **** all that **** you need SD and onyx my friend
    Ohh thanks. Trying to reach R5 with my other lowbie char.

Onyx... too strong for me to farm. I'm nub

Plat and truth is gonna be the hard ones to get you basically have to farm r4 and maybe even some parts of r3 to get those since they killed all the map farming spots. I think the mobs in ezker map (the ones you need to kill during r5 quest) also drop plat.

Keep in mind that all of those are not max pdef you can only get max pdef from the chest

Need help? PM me

Well no one goes for Bedron after Edwin just jump to Serpent Split or Glacial and done but if you're still interested in Bedron.
    Go to Juba Water Clock for plat and truth I don't know for sure if mobs there drop blue dragon prob high lvl ones (Boss room).
    North of Rima map Djin and Galewarlocks plat and truth, OrcGladiators south of Ezker Island.
    R5 for Hero Red side, Plat and Truth Blue side and Green side I think Blue Dragon.
    R4 drops mostly apentium but very High lvl mobs can drop Truth (Boss Room and down side rooms).
    Last edited by RBNXD; 01-27-2015 at 11:00 AM. Reason: stupid tablet
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Purple side not green side :P

and r4 drops plat throughout the dungeon (the mobs that drop gloves/boots will drop appentium chest/tasset & the mobs that drop plat chest/tasset will drop truth boots/gloves) then you go to r5 blue and get truth chest/tasset blue dragon boots/gloves then you go to purple and get blue dragon chest/tasset. Then you farm red for hero set

Need help? PM me

Damn I needed to add more details XD
    Thx btw
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Plat and truth is gonna be the hard ones to get you basically have to farm r4 and maybe even some parts of r3 to get those since they killed all the map farming spots. I think the mobs in ezker map (the ones you need to kill during r5 quest) also drop plat.

Keep in mind that all of those are not max pdef you can only get max pdef from the chest
    you have spot on this map ?