+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Atzigan. Damage drop armors .?

So we have damage drop armors which arrived from ph merge + we have cherish which won dd armor in Tempest server. Question can those armors be removed from game or changed to different stats? is it fear that such event was made just once and in 1 server only? every1 want those armors so ether get rid of them or just maybe sell on item mall so we all get them and make it fear ? discuss ppl

Banned

Awards Showcase

I can say they can't be removed if such items were transferred by other GMs. But please do discuss and I'll look into this matter to find the best possible solution to address this.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblue View Post
    So we have damage drop armors which arrived from ph merge + we have cherish which won dd armor in Tempest server. Question can those armors be removed from game or changed to different stats? is it fear that such event was made just once and in 1 server only? every1 want those armors so ether get rid of them or just maybe sell on item mall so we all get them and make it fear ? discuss ppl
    You sure ? I haven't seen any DD armor on PH on events, nor have heard about that.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    You sure ? I haven't seen any DD armor on PH on events, nor have heard about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I can say they can't be removed if such items were transferred by other GMs. But please do discuss and I'll look into this matter to find the best possible solution to address this.
    The solution is really really really simple.

Considering we also have a problem with dual upgrade humans (looking at you axe holders) as well as people using hacked up gear (hai 40k crits envi with just alm scroll) we just re impose the stat cap.

Cap the stats at:

Maximum DD of a main hand weapon (86% or something)
    Maximum HP of a main+offhand OLD upgrade (somewhere around 15x%)
    Maximum melee/magic/range of a main+offhand NEW upgrade (somewhere around 18x%)

Does this make the PH gear and godlyke's set useless? nop it just means you wont have to use the full set on 1 character.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    what about the people from RAN who got DD armors from old events very long time ago and all Jin players don't have any thing like that ?? where is The Balance ??

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post

The solution is really really really simple.

Considering we also have a problem with dual upgrade humans (looking at you axe holders) as well as people using hacked up gear (hai 40k crits envi with just alm scroll) we just re impose the stat cap.

Cap the stats at:

Maximum DD of a main hand weapon (86% or something)
    Maximum HP of a main+offhand OLD upgrade (somewhere around 15x%)
    Maximum melee/magic/range of a main+offhand NEW upgrade (somewhere around 18x%)

Does this make the PH gear and godlyke's set useless? nop it just means you wont have to use the full set on 1 character.
    You dumbass?!

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    You dumbass?!

and this is on a max DD dekan

oh and this is envi with 50s

and before you try to post any bull**** saying what envi has just know godlyke is maxed out and only hit 22k crits. Just look at envi's title brave knight godlyke got star of victory max everything +18 and hit less kkk bro
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 01-23-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Need help? PM me

and before you try to post any bull**** saying what envi has just know godlyke is maxed out and only hit 22k crits. Just look at envi's title brave knight godlyke got star of victory max everything +18 and hit less kkk bro
    she got 55 % attack stone on +18 tali's club 200 int 50 % scrolls

Envi did 1million and 800k dmg crit on a mob with crappy gear

You are dumb again. With all these screenshots.

I got lower DD than the dekan who gave me the other 2 screenshots lets look at what godlyke hit on me (had alm scroll and 30s)

Now lets look again at what envi hits with JUST ALM SCROLL

anomalies? I think so

Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast