Costume :
500 vit costume
perma costume with all atk force pattern costume
absolute set +12

gears :
x4 rulers +12

tali club +18 200 int stone 55% atk force
chimera armor +200 vit +150 int x6

talismans : magical talisman +200 / Walter medal +7 / Token of foresee / token of defeat / IGT / Gold Trophy / Hero medal / piece of silva

Where is the hack, Strellan ? :|

On a comparison basis, KnightDreams has the same int than Maha (6k+ int) with x2 rulers +18 x2 bez +18 but doesn't use tali/opaniel with atk force and his onyx set is +8 at max. And he uses walter +7 and ice stone, gold trophy, IGT and piece of silva.

Both of them reaches 200k+ hp fullscrolled also. (230k for Maha, 210k for knightdreams)
same gear im using except chimera ****, i use onyx+12. and 4x club. and i got 1 raler+18. if i pop 200 int's and my 50's guaranteed i get reported as well.

this is my stats with alm + str buffs only, also note it was BEFORE merge so i didnt have my ruler+18/absolute set, also note i didn't have good im or +10 either. these noob temps only get 2xx,xxx hp fully scrolled? with 500 vit costume my ruler and absolute set and full im i get 230k hp with alm ONLY. no grace. alm + str only now with my ruler and abs and good im i get like 25k melee instead of 12k. so yeah gonna be funny when i decide to start to pop full sh.it and start pvping. can't wait for the reports.