+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    I also saw attack damage hackers during summoning event.. the boobs guild. They can kill dungeon boss in no time.
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

strellan stupid and brain damage
    he used "SH*T" on his character name (we guess he love sh*t, or maybe his breakfast is sh*t)

PS : "tae" on Filipino meaning "SH*T"

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    The support system has failed time and time again ill let everybody see the raw facts and make up their own mind.
    Hey SH*T XD

Quote Originally Posted by crussandra View Post
    Still Crying over our Items? and can't move on Strellan? how many times we told you that those items we got are almost a year for us to win those events same as our weapons before, and don't blame us for improving our DD stats because rbf releasing upgrade weapons that reaching 70-72 DD stats which making our ph weapons become low value and useless here and now we combined those upgrade weapons to our dd parts after then you all crying out loud after we dishing out much higher stats. Those gears we got are all came from our GM's we won in the Regional competition, it took years to win those prizes and we almost spending much time, plane tickets to attend the bloodwar competiton in manila and a huge amounts of money to win those and then you're always crying and asking demand here to remove those? why did they Migrate our characters if they don't seeing our characters in PH? we made our deal to migrate our characters in exchanging of deleting all of our perma costumes which we also won from the jackpot raffle events. we were keeping silent but you always calling us INDOS even we are not, or calling us useless pinoys even we are trying to be friend you, and now we were showing our capability and here you go again keeping Crying out loud to the GM's I already told you that GM's are free to see our stuffs if those are came from hacks or dupes and if proven they are free to delete our characters here problem solve. still crying over the past weeks until now? ok go Cry again more or if you wanna us to give you strings, we have diff strings here Strellan to hang yourself.
    yes they released new upgraded weapons with 7x dd and it made your ph weapon low value but it happened to all of us so stop crying and buy it like we all had to do. Yes u won your damage drop armors in ph while we didnt even had a chance to get them here.( only tempest cherish exception probably by gms mistake) . Why are u crying again about your deleted perma costumes they transferred too much for u anyways- all those crones, +15 rings-+20rings, ref armor, futile attack weps etc, even your weapons were much better then ours -your items just damage the game....I dont mine u to have those dd armors but there must be damage drop cap in place to make it fair.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    You mean, I pop non-stop 50s ?

I said I had 17 pages of 50%s IM.
    Can u tell us how to obtain that many 50s?xd

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblue View Post
    Can u tell us how to obtain that many 50s?xd
    When they were in the packages around one year ago. 1 package had 10 scrolls 50% melee / magic / ranged for 2.5k rps. I spent around $400 at that time just on packages. GMs removed that package 1 week later or two, after people complained.

Difference is that people used all their 50s in packages while I haven't been playing for one year.
    Don't hate, friends.

on Ran there's just Dolce that have 50% scrolls still.
    (/retired)[/B]

.. . . . . . . . . . . ..

Lol. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Last edited by pimoh; 01-24-2015 at 07:48 AM.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    on Ran there's just Dolce that have 50% scrolls still.
    Excuse moi, Marion. Es-tu sūre ?

Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    There's still 17 pages like that of 50%s.
    Don't hate, friends.