Costume :
    500 vit costume
    perma costume with all atk force pattern costume
    absolute set +12

gears :
    x4 rulers +12

tali club +18 200 int stone 55% atk force
    chimera armor +200 vit +150 int x6

talismans : magical talisman +200 / Walter medal +7 / Token of foresee / token of defeat / IGT / Gold Trophy / Hero medal / piece of silva

Where is the hack, Strellan ? :|

On a comparison basis, KnightDreams has the same int than Maha (6k+ int) with x2 rulers +18 x2 bez +18 but doesn't use tali/opaniel with atk force and his onyx set is +8 at max. And he uses walter +7 and ice stone, gold trophy, IGT and piece of silva.

Both of them reaches 200k+ hp fullscrolled also. (230k for Maha, 210k for knightdreams)
    same gear im using except chimera ****, i use onyx+12. and 4x club. and i got 1 raler+18. if i pop 200 int's and my 50's guaranteed i get reported as well.

this is my stats with alm + str buffs only, also note it was BEFORE merge so i didnt have my ruler+18/absolute set, also note i didn't have good im or +10 either. these noob temps only get 2xx,xxx hp fully scrolled? with 500 vit costume my ruler and absolute set and full im i get 230k hp with alm ONLY. no grace. alm + str only now with my ruler and abs and good im i get like 25k melee instead of 12k. so yeah gonna be funny when i decide to start to pop full sh.it and start pvping. can't wait for the reports.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    same gear im using except chimera ****, i use onyx+12. and 4x club. and i got 1 raler+18. if i pop 200 int's and my 50's guaranteed i get reported as well.

this is my stats with alm + str buffs only, also note it was BEFORE merge so i didnt have my ruler+18/absolute set, also note i didn't have good im or +10 either. these noob temps only get 2xx,xxx hp fully scrolled? with 500 vit costume my ruler and absolute set and full im i get 230k hp with alm ONLY. no grace. alm + str only now with my ruler and abs and good im i get like 25k melee instead of 12k. so yeah gonna be funny when i decide to start to pop full sh.it and start pvping. can't wait for the reports.

fail shawn trying to get attention

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    fail shawn trying to get attention
    ohh someones clearly mad my temps better. . there's always talks on these forums about who has more melee / hp / whatever. but no one ever posts screens. all blah blah no action as usual. i'll update this trash stats picture as soon as i hit +10 and pop IM. show you kids what a real temp looks like brah.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    ohh someones clearly mad my temps better. . there's always talks on these forums about who has more melee / hp / whatever. but no one ever posts screens. all blah blah no action as usual. i'll update this trash stats picture as soon as i hit +10 and pop IM. show you kids what a real temp looks like brah.
    Yeah thats why no one saw you for a solid 1 year and half apart for scamming.

Still waiting for your lawyer btw shawn, ROFL.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    So, because Strellan is dumb.

Gear of Envi :

Costume :
    500 vit costume
    perma costume with all atk force pattern costume
    absolute set +12

gears :
    x4 rulers +12

tali club +18 200 int stone 55% atk force
    chimera armor +200 vit +150 int x6

talismans : magical talisman +200 / Walter medal +7 / Token of foresee / token of defeat / IGT / Gold Trophy / Hero medal / piece of silva

Where is the hack, Strellan ? :|

On a comparison basis, KnightDreams has the same int than Maha (6k+ int) with x2 rulers +18 x2 bez +18 but doesn't use tali/opaniel with atk force and his onyx set is +8 at max. And he uses walter +7 and ice stone, gold trophy, IGT and piece of silva.

Both of them reaches 200k+ hp fullscrolled also. (230k for Maha, 210k for knightdreams)
    Wait a minute am I supposed to be impressed by gear thats NOT MAXED OUT?

Look at the pictures again on 1 end you got envi with this alleged peasant gear +12 abs +12 ruler brave knight title bull****. And then godlyke on the other end everything +18 +16 onyx set star of vic title +7 medal +7 magic int talisman yet hits 1/2 as much? (And envi has JUST ALM SCROLL vs godlyke on full 30s?)

Like I said people can go look at the pictures themselves and come to their own conclusion because I look at that and the math doesnt add up. I dont mind u debuff envi and she dies 1 hit to Dekan )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Wait a minute am I supposed to be impressed by gear thats NOT MAXED OUT?

Look at the pictures again on 1 end you got envi with this alleged peasant gear +12 abs +12 ruler brave knight title bull****. And then godlyke on the other end everything +18 +16 onyx set star of vic title +7 medal +7 magic int talisman yet hits 1/2 as much? (And envi has JUST ALM SCROLL vs godlyke on full 30s?)

Like I said people can go look at the pictures themselves and come to their own conclusion because I look at that and the math doesnt add up. I dont mind u debuff envi and she dies 1 hit to Dekan )))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    You sir, is a moron. :~))))))))))))))))))

Report me, maha and knightdreams please. :~))))))))))))))))))))
    Don't hate, friends.

Report who? you dont play this game szstilgar its all your imagination.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    We do hit 50k-70k regs on pvp against upg.

Clearly godshyt isn't maxed out, or is bad at this game.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    on Ran there's just Dolce that have 50% scrolls still.
    hahahaha, karma please just because no one pops them doesnt mean no one has them. There has been absolutely no reason to waste 50s on Ran for a long time, but dw many people have them still. Either way tho not even on 50s does ur temp hit anywhere near any actually decent temp...you know this of course why else would you spam pop 50s on your 7x temp? Because its the only char you can actually do something on, granted winning that SA means absolutely nothing as it has on average 3 ppl in it and am almost sure two of them are you. Regardless though those 50s weren't even bought by you, the account wasn't even yours originally so yeah...stfu pls .

Back on topic, the best solution for the DD issue would be a well implemented DD cap, not like the useless one from before (full of bugs and making many weapons obsolete). Set the cap at 86 or so so max DD axe gets the full effect on main hand.

Also, Atizigan check ticket #221956.

Commander
    Better delete that fail temp :~))))))))))))
    Don't hate, friends.