GM the lowbie weapon r stupid cuz it bind noone going get it

Yeah thats a bad idea and you cant sell it so its suuuuuper useless

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

That is why YNK is so noob.

I'm leveling a couple lowbies. I won't buy them because:

1. They are untradeable/unstoreable/unsellable
    2. They have a very limited lifetime - only while the character they are bound to levels up. When that happens, they become less than useless space taken in your inventory fit for deletion only.

While I have no problem on dropping a bunch of RPs on parts for 4 upgrade weapons, will not simply throw RPs away on something like this. This is spending RPs on something you will end up deleting later on. Pointless.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 01-23-2015 at 08:58 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I dont understand why youd need it you can just make the tier 3 anceint (pluion tier if I got that right) dlvl -32 and forge using 3 shiny DD 1 shiny abs.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    no mp absorb? lol trash weapons -,-

Banned

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the feedback! We'll make sure to make slight improvements where needed. As for the rates, they'll be announced at 12:00PM

@Atzigan
    Rather than selling this garbage weaps that won't benefit anyone, sell Chimeras dlvled to lvl30 maybe +5 and just sell all spirit stones in IM that way players can choose what options to use on their lowbie weps. Using the same formula from Upgrds on low lvl equipment won't work because these items will become useless at XX lvl. Crafted weapons are the best option for lvling specially when doing power lvling. As we all know Talis and Opaniels will become history because Upgrds are on top of PvP.

Ps. Binding this weapons is stupid to specially when you're done using them, let the player choose what he will do with it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!