+ Reply to Thread

Character is stuck after dying.

Hi I was playing just a little while ago. Normally the return to town thing pops up when I die, but it didn't pop up at all; I relogged several times and nothing.

My ign is Vezca on Duran server.

Is there anyway to unstuck my character? I really don't want to spend real money just to revive my character for a bug.

I am facing the same problem as Vesca right now. Mine got stuck at upstream of mimir river, my ign Kyriellewoo on Duran server. I hope this can be solved as soon as possible. Thank you!

Have you guys tried pressing the Escape Key several times?

gm id im take blocked. my id bangettepo. server arus nick sendaljepit. pls answer why blocked

Use a portal stone to go somewhere else.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I have the same issue, using ESC doesn't bring up anything and since I'm dead I can't go anywhere either! ><!!!

I have tried exiting and relaunching the client, restarting my computer--nothing works. I can log into my other characters fine (though I'm afraid to try dying again), but my priest can't revive at all.

Character: Amai Server: Arus
    Last edited by Usako; 02-04-2015 at 11:38 AM.

That's weird. I've died countless times already but I have yet to encounter that bug. I think it would be best to submit a ticket and ask the GM's to relocate your character somewhere else. That's what some of my friends in-game are doing.

I did already but I think it's importat to use the forums too, so that other players know that it's an issue maybe? Or to see if it's a known one with a simple fix.

Well, this forum is close to being dead. At least now it's more lively. The number of posts I have is an indication that I'm close to talking to myself, lol. Anyways, I usually see GM XlonX and GM Cliph posting here so they maybe they could do something about it. If all else fails, just send a ticket or send a whisper to the GMs in-game and see if they are around.

I see you play in Arus so try sending a whisper to GM Study. Just type !Study and see if you'll get a reply. They are mostly AFK but you can sometimes see them hang around in Lime....standing.....on AFK. lol

@___________@;; i'm stuck again! Time for another ticket >_<