+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You

You guys do know shes not single right? and yes she does do something as frequently as rabbits do.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You guys do know shes not single right? and yes she does do something as frequently as rabbits do.
    She's with (and eat/play with) a carrot ?

If thats the best you can come up with sure

Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm not entirely sure what looks and whether or not someone is single - has anything to do with this but okay
    The OP stems from something entirely different o.O, but alas - full inboxes made for drastic measures (yes, you).

But I admit, I wasn't fully prepared - I should've made a carrotpie.
    I won't forget next time.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    You know she's fat and looks like a bunny with her teeths ? :/
    You know how sad your life looks when you show how you're still obsessed with someone who is apparently fat and has bad teeth, Mr. "I went to Harvard but I write teeths"?

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Warn him of what exactly? How does her appearance or supposed appearance have any relevance here?

Is EP gonna catch some deadly disease just by corresponding with Lady? I think not...Grow up you douche bag twat and while your at it, go and find a f@#king brain.

The mere fact that you feel the need to "warn" him about her appearance shows what an arrogant awful human being you are. God dam do we still live in a society where such shallow minded fools are allowed to roam free and worse yet, free to spread their hate where ever they go?
    EP came here with a heart felt post for Lady and you take it and turn it into some..... i don't even know what this is...
    I appreciate your concern, but there is really no need to be bothered with a no lifer like him or try to explain something to it, because ignorant people are not ignorant per se, but they chose to be like that so let them drown in their stupidity. Being a girl yourself, I'm sure you seen more than once guys turning to girl's appearance when they can't put up with her verbally, because they think it affects us or smth? Lol. Maybe a 13 year old girl would cry about it, sadly for him I'm not 13. Thank you though.

Woah mind updating ME on my private life as well? What happened you got tired of being Rohan's know-it-all, than you need to engage on personal lives now?

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    You know she's fat and looks like a bunny with her teeths ? :/
    don't know which one is lower.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Something, somewhere, somehow went wrong with this thread - not yet entirely sure where exactly but I'll figure it out some time.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Cake was supposed to be in the first post, just saying

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Woah mind updating ME on my private life as well? What happened you got tired of being Rohan's know-it-all, than you need to engage on personal lives now?
    This is about you? **** I srsly skimmed through this thread and saw some bunny talk and assumed he was talking about erde. Disregard that post hoho

Need help? PM me