+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Isen Server Rates

Greetings Rohanians!
    This past maintenance we have made several changes to the rates on the Isen server! However, there is still chance of improving certain aspects of the current rates and we will tweak it a bit more based on your opinion! The rates at the moment are way better than previously however if you believe there is room for improvement make sure to comment and say a reason why!

Do you currently like the newly enhanced rates? Why?

Is the Experience currently very low? Is it hard to level up? Why?

Is Reinforcing very hard? Are you not able to enhance your Chimera to Tali's?

Is obtaining items very hard to do? Do you feel there needs to be improvement? Why?

Based on your suggestions and opinions we will make some changes this coming Friday! So Please discuss!

Currently Do you like the newly enhanced rates? Why?
    I liked that the drop in reinforcements to quite uploaded before in ash dungeon hopefully obtenia 2 drops of armor, I take two hours in a dungeon party of ash and I have 7 weapons, 3 armor.
    Is the Experience Currently very low? Is it hard to level up?
    The experience if a little low but it is no problem, the problem is the amount of fail to try the ice armor or at least edwin Upper enchanted to survive.
    * Why?
    I think that having fewer players the server are rarely that good partys are obtained, I personally am starting on the server ye obtado for creating me a race you can upload one to 101 without party and bad team, because first climbed one tune to 101 and does not survive or upper, or Ronelia less.
    Reinforcing Is very hard? Are you not reliable to Enhance Your Chimera to Tali's?
    To be honest single one you see buy several chimera for upload to +1 and 5 weapons, all gave me fail.
    Is Obtaining items very hard to do? Do you feel there needs to be improvement? Why?
    Honestly since we are at the stage of the new race, many of us would like to start with it, for improvements believe that you have to investigate the pirate servers, done as a download month Leo Rohan and I found amazing the number of players there are.
    Note Personal: I just read the event of the box , I think you should not exclude us to Those Who just replay Rohan , I had Retired almost 2 Years and was returning to play this last 3 months.
    I will not delete my character and become to create another account , as I do not and lasted upload and start from 0, no thanks
    Last edited by shirockun; 01-21-2015 at 04:22 PM.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Thanks for your feedback Shirockun! Keep'em coming! I'll make sure to make some improvements based on the feedback!

I never really played Isen, but wasn't Isen ment to be a Back2Basics server?
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

people gonna be like "uh yea please increase the reinforce rates, i want a tali set & an opaniel weapon."
    but no. you guys already ****ed the isen server up.
    115+x ~80k hp temps hitting 12k+ in pvp with 10% scrolls on.
    i dont need everybody running around in the server with an tali club or higher to deal even more dmg as they already do.
    glad to see you guys put way more option items into the item mall for those who dont wanna use crafted items.
    (but i guess this is just one side of the medal? since u took off almost every stones from the crafting/gathering section i assume you gonna release some new op sh1t like 50% atk stones or even more?!)
    i would say, using crafted weapons is a decision.
    a decision for ppl who want to benefit of the different stones u can put in at the same time and also about to get those additional "green" stats on it.
    about the experience....ofc its very low. should be easier to reach lvl 99 at least & leveling up after you reached 110/115 is a pain.

Is Obtaining items very hard to do? Do you feel there needs to be improvement? Why?
    hellyea. i mean whats the point ? at the beginning you wasnt even able to forge fvkking level 20 weapons or a froianne armor.
    it hurts nobody if people are able to forge something below level 30 with having a success chance of lets say 80%?!
    about forging at the endgame range, if you do your stuff at the event time on the weekends with guildbuffs running, you got like 1 of 3 or 4 success on getting a unique item which isnt bad at all.
    refine rates are decent.
    Last edited by Jester999; 01-22-2015 at 05:58 AM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Is obtaining items very hard to do? Do you feel there needs to be improvement? Why?
    Yes ! we need to increase the enhancement rate of success and also drop rate a good option of armor and weapon to get best set for pvp and farming

Good day!!
    ^^