Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Jainus Server Rates

Greetings Rohanians!
    We have currently fixed the rates of the Jainus server! However, coming Friday we will tweak it a bit more based on your opinion! The rates at the moment are not low at all but they're currently a middle ground between Ran and Jin rates.

If you would like to suggest some changes, please respond to these questions and add a reason why!

Do you think we should keep the Ran Rates? Why?

Do you think we should keep the Jin Rates? Why?

Do you think we should keep the Ran rates and Jin Experience rates and drastically reduce the drop rate? Why?

Based on your suggestions and opinions we will make some changes this coming Friday! So please discuss!

we need the ran rates as now jin players are undergeared and cant + weopons or armors as high as ran player as they could get it to +9 w/o break we can only get it to +5 so fix this plz
    KnockOut

Conscript
    Ran ppl has all Onyx set +15 and +14 and Jin ppl cant even pass them Onyx to +9 or even +11
    what do u think about the Pvp ?! Jin or ran going to be pro!!!!!!!!
    Ofc Ran cos u gave them Rate Succ , rings +18 / armor +15
    so they has more damg then us
    so u have to back rate so u can help Jin ppl to be Ok as others

RETIRED!!

al my weapons and onyx set got fail after +9 please get ran rate again please

Keep Ran rates please ,because hard to + items on jin,now is our chance

Ran rates are far superior to jin rates. Dont forget we have 6 years of characters, items and crones the increased xp/drop rate is useless here.

Ran rates give you stuff thats useful always (forging rates, reinforcement rates, refine rates etc.)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I think you should combine jin rate exp and ran forge why? because jin player suffer enough with the rate on there server, while ran player are having fun with forge for whole year?
    and then you merge jin and ran with jin rate? you think player like me, would be happy after that?
    I think you should combine jin rate and ran. or you lose player every month with ****ty rate. just my 2cent.

#edit
    I think this is the highest player base online after 3 years. ? is it not?
    Last edited by NaiLcuTTeR; 01-21-2015 at 04:03 PM. Reason: edit

when u say we currently fixed the rates.. when was this done? cause 3 hrs after servers up rates were soo crap.

Conscript
    no one care of Rate exp and drop
    if you Sale everything in ur IM so whats the point of Drop rate ?!
    the Exp Rate i think ran server were exping much better of jin cos of them patient so ............

RETIRED!!

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Draco0167 View Post
    when u say we currently fixed the rates.. when was this done? cause 3 hrs after servers up rates were soo crap.
    It was set around 11:00PM PST. Rates are not terrible however not as great as they were before on Ran. But fear not, I thank all your feedback guys Keep'em coming.
    I'll make sure to do some changes this coming Friday as notified.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast