Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    i will say Ran Rate..

coz no one will be lvling anymore..
    not till the new class come but then ran exp rate isnt that bad..

RAN RATE PLSSSSS

Ran, of course, all in JIN is faill, poor and sucker. RAN is better u can understand than have more RAN serve than JIN....

Banned
    RAN rates, safe to +5 sucks, we need safe to +9 again. also increase the exp man. hardcore grind games get old, even with hunter kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Greetings Rohanians!
    We have currently fixed the rates of the Jainus server! However, coming Friday we will tweak it a bit more based on your opinion! The rates at the moment are not low at all but they're currently a middle ground between Ran and Jin rates.

If you would like to suggest some changes, please respond to these questions and add a reason why!

Do you think we should keep the Ran Rates? Why?

Do you think we should keep the Jin Rates? Why?

Do you think we should keep the Ran rates and Jin Experience rates and drastically reduce the drop rate? Why?

Based on your suggestions and opinions we will make some changes this coming Friday! So please discuss!
    I think the rate right now for forging is really bad. It's almost the same as when you gave us the Last Week of Blessing for Jin before the server merge. Many people have farmed enough for the items they need and have kept them to forge a perfect set. It is easy to farm items, however forging to get the set you want is what people want most as people from Ran have all their gears enhanced/upgraded far higher than Ran players. Experience and Drop rate is not sought after now that both Jin and Ran servers are merged, which means there will be more PvP/RPK happening due to more player being in the game.

People can easily still farm items by running their HK and being in party, which can be easily be done.

The UNIQUE thing about this game is the forging/refining/enhancing. We need to have it at Ran rate as it will keep people in the game and always be looking to improve their equipment when they get the correct pieces.

Therefore please keep the Ran rate and drastically decrease the Experience/Drop rate for the sake of people being able to compete with other players in this game.

has any1 passed on a uni since merge? so far failed 14 in a row on uni. ( not all at one time. like 6 earlier and like 8 a few min ago. )

Jainus should definitely keep the ran forging/reinforcing rates. We all experienced how reinforcement is On Jin and on ran, Jin is ****, Ran was OP. Tho last blessings were awesome for jin, tho only Forging wise tho. Reinforcement still was Nerfed, cus you got like 0 success out of 7 (and thats 1k rp/try). Abt drop rate noone cares really. Tho people care about exp, cus noone would be interested in lvling a new char, all would just buy, make it so, that people would be interested in building their own chars from scratch
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by killzoid View Post
    has any1 passed on a uni since merge? so far failed 14 in a row on uni. ( not all at one time. like 6 earlier and like 8 a few min ago. )
    sry i meant uni to ancient.

Greetings Rohanians!
    Friday we will tweak it a bit more based on your opinion!
    i think everyone can agree... why need to wait until friday?? its very clear forging is broken atm. so far ive probly already lost 15 billion crone minimum from failed uni/ancients.

WHY WAIT TILL FRIDAY??????? fix now pls.

It was set around 11:00PM PST. Rates are not terrible however not as great as they were before on Ran. But fear not, I thank all your feedback guys Keep'em coming.
    I'll make sure to do some changes this coming Friday as notified.
    Hi Atzigan! This is what I have been mulling over, since the Ran Union Server "absorbed" Jin literally, because of the sub servers that Ran has why combine the best of what the two had before the merge:

1. Jin had good Exp rate great for players(correct if I am wrong here ok?) who wants to reach the end-game fast.
    2. Ran had improved rates for forging.

Bring these 2 together players would be enticed to stick around and really have fun playing. Jin players I am assuming has the short end of the stick in terms of upgrading their equipments thru forging. With the current "middle ground" forging rates that you speak of, the Jainus-Jin players will get slaughtered everytime they come across a Ran player who has a set of +15 and up gear. So you guys who tweaked the forging rates to a "middle ground" really just made the playing experience for everyone crappy why?

1. The Exp rate for Ran was maintained. Based on my observation.
    2. Forging rates have gone down to account for "fairness"(I guess was the rationale behind the "middle ground rates" whoever suggested this was not thinking it through)because of the Ran-Jin merge rates and exp should be set at the middle.

So please Atzigan bring back the forging rates that we Ran players have enjoyed for a long time and adjust the EXP rates to Jin settings so all players in Jainus would have the best of both what Ran and Jin had before the merge.

while all ran people forged items +18 and +15 and jin people cant even do it,its just unfair.What you guys want from jin people really,give ran rates back and keep it because we need forge our stuffs as like as ran people for become same gear.