+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    its ok, as long as its giving hk and ses and not those 3hrs pet

Banned

Awards Showcase

It's gonna run until the 10th due to dev team disabling this last maintenance. So keep on using those Newbie Packs! Because they will soon be gone!

im already done with that "open 70 times" i dont have more slots to keep scrolls lol

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    New account. The item is given to the Item Mall of new accounts not to the event inventory.
    What is the point to create new account, when after some time U guys will ban them all?? like b4

what is going on? where are the rewards for opening the bag 40 times and 60 times? Are you giving just 1 SET of reward for opening the starter bag for 40/60/70 times????

Banned
    You only receive the highest possible tier prize. If you opened the package 70 times, you receive the items listed under "Open this package 70 times and you will be getting the following item"

it does not say so in the event rules, you did not clarify and this is what you are doing? .. it only say if you open it 40/60/70 times you'll get the rewards.. and one more thing my first account that opened the bag for more than 70 times only got the reward for the 60s..
    Last edited by renzbibi2; 03-10-2015 at 08:57 PM.

and then i checked my other accounts, did not receive any rewards.. i still have those harmo srcolls as a proof

There's no reward on my account too, opened the newbie package 90+ times

same here... opened more than 70 times and no reward at all :/