Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
i've accrued 2100 points didn't spend it until March 03, 2015. I'm a normal player lol. Even i was like that thinking the 1st place may win due to GM's Connection or something like under the table trades. How'd did i win? I used triple logins and my milady use triple logins if u will see rank 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 we all owned that accounts. My Milady rank 2, 4, 5, (complete attendance with 2100 points) and my other account rank 6, 7 ( lacking 10points with 2090 points ) so its 1 account of mine vs 3 account of her so we joke and tease each other who might win. And out of 1 account vs 3 of her i won so now im teasing and joking her Don't accuse them thinking the WINNERS are already decided even before the event started. So i think they did some "lottery" as you can see rank 1st-5th place completed 2100 points while rank 6,7 (this is mine with 2090 points)

@GM Atzigan thank you sir for the event. And uhmm how do i get the tali's weapon of choice and the Deluxe Abradant is still missing
The Most Points Accrued 1st Place
Accrue the most amount of points from 01/21 until 02/17 and you will be the winner of great rewards! Accruing points will be determined by the following:
Participate in the Elemental Dungeon
Participate in the Ashkeena Dungeon

these are the requirements to obtain points, does not say you need to triple log in.. heck i got the same points as your 2100 ... this is what i asked before, if they get the same amount of points, how do they choose the winner? lottery? ahahah... and lucky you, you always win even in those screenshot contest.. ahahha.. lucky lucky lucky i guess...