+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    i've accrued 2100 points didn't spend it until March 03, 2015. I'm a normal player lol. Even i was like that thinking the 1st place may win due to GM's Connection or something like under the table trades. How'd did i win? I used triple logins and my milady use triple logins if u will see rank 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 we all owned that accounts. My Milady rank 2, 4, 5, (complete attendance with 2100 points) and my other account rank 6, 7 ( lacking 10points with 2090 points ) so its 1 account of mine vs 3 account of her so we joke and tease each other who might win. And out of 1 account vs 3 of her i won so now im teasing and joking her Don't accuse them thinking the WINNERS are already decided even before the event started. So i think they did some "lottery" as you can see rank 1st-5th place completed 2100 points while rank 6,7 (this is mine with 2090 points)

@GM Atzigan thank you sir for the event. And uhmm how do i get the tali's weapon of choice and the Deluxe Abradant is still missing
    The Most Points Accrued 1st Place
    Accrue the most amount of points from 01/21 until 02/17 and you will be the winner of great rewards! Accruing points will be determined by the following:
    Participate in the Elemental Dungeon
    Participate in the Ashkeena Dungeon

these are the requirements to obtain points, does not say you need to triple log in.. heck i got the same points as your 2100 ... this is what i asked before, if they get the same amount of points, how do they choose the winner? lottery? ahahah... and lucky you, you always win even in those screenshot contest.. ahahha.. lucky lucky lucky i guess...

Taci din gura claro..ca am fost on 24h din 24..nu te mai baga tu

to tell you it does not matter how many hours we have been working day . my ranking crashes the first week after reset ( rank 8 ) and this is not to kill people just by playing lifting lvl . reporting system is not clear
    events has to change the name because they are obliged to go into dungeon , Finally winner Isen it will in most HONOR RANKINGS,
    poss this was so much easier to stay any safe zone , Ash enter and exit, past the first room sup dungeon , and especially if you're lucky win

^ give it up man you're in denial. You know there's a lot of player who logged in more hours than you. And yep its hard to accept but you gotta learn sportsmanship.
    Yeah they should post some kind of like announcement in forums of players having the most playing hours like the one in Rohanopoly wherein they can see who is ranking 1st - 10th so in this way they gotta compete against each other or maybe give up so no bitter player's after the event.

Quote Originally Posted by renzbibi2 View Post
    The Most Points Accrued 1st Place
    Accrue the most amount of points from 01/21 until 02/17 and you will be the winner of great rewards! Accruing points will be determined by the following:
    Participate in the Elemental Dungeon
    Participate in the Ashkeena Dungeon

these are the requirements to obtain points, does not say you need to triple log in.. heck i got the same points as your 2100 ... this is what i asked before, if they get the same amount of points, how do they choose the winner? lottery? ahahah... and lucky you, you always win even in those screenshot contest.. ahahha.. lucky lucky lucky i guess...
    Well somebody already replied to this thread that if there's more than 2 players tied in 1st place they will do random picks (like a lottery). You know part of it was luck yes. But i assure you i have no GM's Connections. I have more chances of winning coz even if i don't win. My Milady will rank 1st coz she has three accounts that completed the 2100 accrued points its like we entered 6accounts vs 1account of your's so i have 6% chance of winning vs 1% of yours so lets say they did a lottery and put balls on it with our names so its 6 vs 1 and your odd of winning is 1% vs 6% of mine. And still i won luckily and she's always stay by my side even though she's tired and sleepy she's always been supportive of me. Even if i dont win im still lucky with her.
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-06-2015 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Well somebody already replied to this thread that if there's more than 2 players tied in 1st place they will do random picks (like a lottery). You know part of it was luck yes. But i assure you i have no GM's Connections. I have more chances of winning coz even if i don't win. My Milady will rank 1st coz she has three accounts that completed the 2100 accrued points its like we entered 6accounts vs 1account of your's so i have 6% chance of winning vs 1% of yours so lets say they did a lottery and put balls on it with our names so its 6 vs 1 and your odd of winning is 1% vs 6% of mine. And still i won luckily and she's always by my side even though she's tired and sleepy she's always been supportive of me. Even if i dont win im still lucky with her.
    So even if you lose, you will still win 1st prize because of Milady.. look at you, man, so sure that you or milady are going to be first ahahah... ahahah.. enough is said..

Quote Originally Posted by renzbibi2 View Post
    So even if you lose, you will still win 1st prize because of Milady.. look at you, man, so sure that you or milady are going to be first ahahah... ahahah.. enough is said..

Hahaha yep coz its like a conjugal property. What's mine belongs to her, and what's belongs to her belongs to me too. You know how the raffle works like? The person with the most ticket wins, so the more you have the bigger your percentage of winning is

This is a bull****..is ilke if i am gm and say rizib is the winner..u need to belive me right?. Cuz i am gm ajd u dont have ani prov cuz is him the winner..all i ask is to show ppl why he is the winner

dots are formed by a system where no account if you play more than 5 hours extra points .(Achievement Points) even playing 24 hours it will account for five hours game

Thank You very much for event GMs