+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

I just got the list! I will announce the winners soon. At the latest tomorrow in the morning. As for achievement points you can use them any time you desire!

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I just got the list! I will announce the winners soon. At the latest tomorrow in the morning. As for achievement points you can use them any time you desire!
    if you have the list why need to wait till tomorow?

He likes to keep you all on the ropes, if you won sth it has already been loaded, so go check your IM inv

Banned
    Greetings Rohanians!

The winners have been given the items of their placing already and as for the 1st placers, Be sure to check your email so we are able to finish your rewards! The names that will be posted are nicknames

1st place for most playtime- Jainus

Say1hopeuback !

x1 Upgrade Accessory +6
    x1 Armor Reinforcement Stone VI
    x1 Grade A Equipment Reinforcement Abradant

First place for Points Accrued - Jainus

Caede !

x1 Upgrade Weapon Set [All 4 pieces]
    x1 Deluxe Equipment Reinforcement Abradant
    x1 Natu's Pattern: All Attack (30 Days)

1st Place for Playtime - Isen

Matic !

x1 Tali's Weapon of Choice

1st Place for Points - Isen

MiLordZymeth !

x1 Tali's Armor Set
    x1 Tali's Weapon of Choice
    x1 Deluxe Equipment Reinforcement Abradant

Jainus 2nd-30th

2. MacroWizzard
    3. escoceces
    4. imarycookie
    5. ycehell
    6. TThommmyy
    7. PanamaJoe
    8. ChikenNoodles
    9. auriakslt
    10. H0TNuTI
    11. zato119
    12. ibemark
    13. mejiro
    14. BelieveJean
    15. depower
    16. nikencoba
    17. mightevil10
    18. aznlildave
    19. KnightDreams3
    20. Nilsa
    21. jennelyngomez
    22. DekCross
    23. hellwffs
    24. Saico
    25. paulohlpedrosa
    26. djefer71
    27. bedron
    28. Hasent
    29. iHackz
    30. BananaNight

Isen 2nd-30th

2. tintin13
    3. eL0hime08
    4. enitsuJnnA
    5. enitsuj
    6. RHBW154337
    7. comm1985
    8. samarathering
    9. chenimae
    10. MordiOne
    11. MeGRic
    12. maCriT
    13. Lujilec
    14. rasheru
    15. daldieb1818
    16. Tomasz72
    17. flechero
    18. kritter
    19. Tjmmy
    20. ZuRiKeLa
    21. clockwis007
    22. gstargirl
    23. RicaMG
    24. ozzzkar
    25. Serjyo
    26. DrimeeMoore
    27. x0xNayglex0x
    28. Pemailec
    29. hellolynk
    30. geecute3

Rewards For 2nd to 30th BOTH ISEN AND JAINUS

x1 Trian's Pattern: All Status (30 Days)
    x1 Grade A Equipment Reinforcement Abradant
    x1 Enhancement Abradant

Congratulations to all the contestants!

wow i got 3rd ahhhahha unlucky bastard, congratz to zymeth.. as usual, the winners are the one..

this is a ****..my char Kunoishi and ao**** played every day just maybe when dc 3-4hours offline in rest ev eryday online..and i dont win ..this is a ****..gm give to ho they whant the prizze..this is not the real classament..and i talk about log..not with ash ond something

Serf
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAndreeas View Post
    this is a ****..my char Kunoishi and ao**** played every day just maybe when dc 3-4hours offline in rest ev eryday online..and i dont win ..this is a ****..gm give to ho they whant the prizze..this is not the real classament..and i talk about log..not with ash ond something
    lmao...it is a free game !

Quote Originally Posted by KingAndreeas View Post
    its not just about logging in.. for the playtime event, you need to have the most hours, there are i think a lot of players played 24/7... for the most accrued points, there are missions you have to accomplish to obtain points.. i did all the missions, everyday, completed it all from day 1.. got me to 3rd place for the most accrued points.. Made me thinking,, HOW DID THEY DECIDE WHO WINS? i dont think its random that zymeth won...

i've accrued 2100 points didn't spend it until March 03, 2015. I'm a normal player lol. Even i was like that thinking the 1st place may win due to GM's Connection or something like under the table trades. How'd did i win? I used triple logins and my milady use triple logins if u will see rank 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 we all owned that accounts. My Milady rank 2, 4, 5, (complete attendance with 2100 points) and my other account rank 6, 7 ( lacking 10points with 2090 points ) so its 1 account of mine vs 3 account of her so we joke and tease each other who might win. And out of 1 account vs 3 of her i won so now im teasing and joking her Don't accuse them thinking the WINNERS are already decided even before the event started. So i think they did some "lottery" as you can see rank 1st-5th place completed 2100 points while rank 6,7 (this is mine with 2090 points)

@GM Atzigan thank you sir for the event. And uhmm how do i get the tali's weapon of choice and the Deluxe Abradant is still missing
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 03-06-2015 at 03:20 AM.

I know lol..and i talk just about the log in event..not the second with ashkena.poawer arena.etc..aniway i think gm give to ho they whana the prizes..what are the crit.to put a winer..why dont they say numbers of hours played by first 10 acounts..