+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What are the new Rates of forge ?

no give us the rates of JIN PLS!!!! jin rates suck as well, leave the ran rates !!!!

can you still make your weopon +9 w/o break or no?
    KnockOut

i tried dagger from +5 to +6 and its failed ...and dagger are gone ^^

forge rates seems crappy. im from ran. the past week ive forged alot atleast 15-20 hrs of forging so i CAN compare. previously was getting about 80-85 pass on rares and about 60-65% pass on uni and about 50% pass on ancient. forged some tonight about 3 hrs after servers up. about 40% on rare 20% on uni and have yet to pass on ancient ( 0/6 currently )

all this done with NO guild buffs. was just some extra 90-120 pd onxy or some crap onyx to crush so didnt pop skills.

EDIT : i havent actually went farming or exp yet so duno about drop rate or exp rate. any1 else have any insight on exp and drop rate??
    Last edited by killzoid; 01-21-2015 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by killzoid View Post
    forge rates seems crappy. im from ran. the past week ive forged alot atleast 15-20 hrs of forging so i CAN compare. previously was getting about 80-85 pass on rares and about 60-65% pass on uni and about 50% pass on ancient. forged some tonight about 3 hrs after servers up. about 40% on rare 20% on uni and have yet to pass on ancient ( 0/6 currently )

all this done with NO guild buffs. was just some extra 90-120 pd onxy or some crap onyx to crush so didnt pop skills.

EDIT : i havent actually went farming or exp yet so duno about drop rate or exp rate. any1 else have any insight on exp and drop rate??
    Dang, that's no fun to hear about forge rate being low. Probably Jin rate. @@ They better increase forge and decrease xp/drop rate.

rates are awful Q.Q all my max pdef 1-6 with guild buff failed.

I would say keep Ran's success rates and Jin's exp rates, this means people will feel they are making progress and you'll be sure to keep them playing. Ran's Drop rates are fun because getting boss drops is more challenging and server won't get flooded with them.
    Sad to hear those rates are awful
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I know right, if we are merge, then merge the options of JIN and RAN, ppl will be more happy, im sad to back that **** rate, i dont like it, with this rate i dont want farm, dlvl, forge anything.

If u try plus it to +9 will be break

GMs say avoid forging until they fix the rates

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me