Greetings Rohanians,
Today's patch notes will be quite big as there is quite a lot that happened during maintenance. However, there are a couple things that need to be announced before all of you are able to enter into the game.

54 Slot Bags in Jainus:
All users who had an additional 54 Slot Bag in the Jainus server due to having additional bags in Ran and Jin will be compensated. Compensation will soon be announed.

Account Bank Inventory:
The Bank inventory from Ran and Jin are now only one Bank in the Jainus server.

Does this mean I lost all the items?
Negative, all your items are still within your account however they are currently invisible due to the limited amount of space in the Bank inventory.

You will have to do the following to retrieve your invisible items:
  • Retrieve almost all items from your bank towards your Guild Bank or character Inventory.
  • Disconnect for about 5 to 10 minutes once that is done.
  • Once you log back in you will be able to see the previously invisible items.
  • If you still have missing items please continue doing this until you've obtained all your items.

Consignment Items:
All the Consignment Items that were registered or in the Consignment Storage Box have been sent to your bank.

Mail Manager Inventory:
All Items that were previously in the Mail Manager have been sent to the Bank.

I can't create more characters, it gives me a wrong character name error, what's happening?
We have limited the character creation to about 12 characters in the Jainus server and this is the reason you receive this error message.
However, if you already have 15 characters or more within your account you will keep them. But in order to create new characters you will have to delete some characters.
You can, however create characters in the Isen server.

This is the key information that you must know before entering into the Jainus server. There is a lot more information coming up today! Stay tuned!