+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Yoshinon > defiant

Quote Originally Posted by tashee View Post
    Yoshinon < defiant
    I have to thank you for helping me keep pimping this thread !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tashee View Post
    Yoshinon > defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    No one can deny because she whores 24/7 lmao. And an angel? Do you think an angel would insult other people? Like what she always does? Are you retarded or just really retarded? Lmao

And another **** about you is that you go outside sz, I saw you pop chrono, and go out sz, got vacuumed, and stunned like a retard. And whose zerg did you try to fight with? LMAO we only had FriendOfSlut left in hazy when you finally got the balls to go outside.
    You guys go cry when we "zerg" when it only was 5v5, but when you guys zerg, it doesn't matter for all of you. Our players ain't even that active unlike yours who camp rohan 24/7. We kill one and you come back as a zerg like no life un-educated retards. LMAO

And yeah try winning against James please, keep trying hard so your daddy will be proud of you!

PS: Stop stealing his money for rohan, LMAO!
    she whores 24/7 ?? she don't need to be whore like u to get free items , hahahah nawal can buy u and all ur $hity guild ,

and today when i cast chrono and left sz i press on reflection but i was lagging but np i can't play temp , u debuffed me then netbind me other guy rush then i saw a row of stuns on me could u kill me ? with all this zerg and FrienOfSlut attacking me with emp from Znox during i'm netbinded u couldn't kill me lol

lets count how many temps u got and how many temps we got i don't talk about zerg lol u give me fun when u zerg i like to read the rage in ur guild chat
    and BTW i'm studying computer engineering and information systems , what about u i heard u working @ KFC ??
    and i'm running my father work now , i don't need to steal his money for rohan since i'm getting more than enough money for me and for rohan every month

Yoshinon > Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Ya I won't waste my time with these retards anymore. My IQ just gone lower because of their lack of knowledge. Dumb asses lol.
    u got negative IQ lol

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    she whores 24/7 ?? she don't need to be whore like u to get free items , hahahah nawal can buy u and all ur $hity guild ,

and today when i cast chrono and left sz i press on reflection but i was lagging but np i can't play temp , u debuffed me then netbind me other guy rush then i saw a row of stuns on me could u kill me ? with all this zerg and FrienOfSlut attacking me with emp from Znox during i'm netbinded u couldn't kill me lol

lets count how many temps u got and how many temps we got i don't talk about zerg lol u give me fun when u zerg i like to read the rage in ur guild chat
    and BTW i'm studying computer engineering and information systems , what about u i heard u working @ KFC ??
    and i'm running my father work now , i don't need to steal his money for rohan since i'm getting more than enough money for me and for rohan every month
    Don't talk with PigFace.........Even Jamez trying to find a way to get rid of her by joining SG but they didn't accept him#sadface

Yeah, keep the forum alive. . this thread became popular for only 1 day? HAHA. 14 pages is not that easy to have unless you spam comments like nonsense.

hello loser ,just own something which u can afford

u lost ,that what expected

TaKeeN
    Dragon Knight 115 (+10)
    Server: Jainus
    Active To Fight !

Commander
    Oh, takeen is "active to fight" with his friends.

You got unbanned ? ROFL.
    Don't hate, friends.