+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracyla View Post
    1st i didn't had Sprint Scroll on get Glasses please
    2nd who is running in circles me or him? The only reason i back off is to buff myself from the constant debuffs hes running for hes life, if i have buffs i fight he run until he debuff me again that's the monkey style of pvp only can fight Dhan fully debuffed rest of the time running...
    Rofl ignore this Bitchh ShadowAce is well known with being retarded begger & poor $ a non-factor.....
    She allies this retard who try to win a 1vs1 with a warlock holy damn.
    You can figure out where the retardness comming from..........
    She hang around these
    monkeys .

[IMG][/IMG]

Hahahahahha!

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    LOL, I watched the video. When ur cd's down and they got reflect dhan runs... when reflect down and got sa they run... all yall proved is yall cant kill each other..... whats so hard to admit? Oh wait you posted a video thinkin ur l33t pvping a temp and losing... cool story bruh
    You can't be as good as this dhan. Move on.....

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    LOL, I watched the video. When ur cd's down and they got reflect dhan runs... when reflect down and got sa they run... all yall proved is yall cant kill each other..... whats so hard to admit? Oh wait you posted a video thinkin ur l33t pvping a temp and losing... cool story bruh
    learn English. Then post ok thanks.
    http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/drackster/02_mk10detailedimages22_zpsf0f00b5e.jpg
    The quieter you are the more you can hear

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    This post is so silly if you pouch on reflect u can just root and cure confusion plz :P what this looks like is a foot race that OP lost because hes a slow ass kappa
    oh the forum warrior Sokfocus.....lets see after merge what u saying...show me how to play your templar....you only good in forum talking not in action..

I bet ShadowAce pvp like this at Ran

[IMG][/IMG]

Purifier Hahahahaha

Its not gossip sokfocus. it is true we all know in ran. cya after merge check out SubFocus in game

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    I bet ShadowAce pvp like this at Ran

[IMG][/IMG]

Purifier Hahahahaha
    yes he pvp like that...the 71dd templar who died on mobs in elemental dg

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenLeaf View Post
    Its not gossip sokfocus. it is true we all know in ran. cya after merge check out SubFocus in game
    SubFocus is his guild name?!

PLUS18 is his guild....he couldnt recruit more people coz no one want join his guild...he use his many alts only on his guild so ynk will not delete it

Rohan - the only mmorpg game where people laugh at you when you tactically back off for a short period of time instead of standing still like a typical retard with IQ not higher than 30. Yes retards - being mobile is not something you laugh at saying it is a pussy move. Anyone who played World of Warcraft or such will understand but meanwhile let the retards eat each other.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast