+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Why do I need to make a video to prove that I cant kill someone? That's just a dumb as this video is. The funny thing is that you posted it like your proving something. All yall keep doin is runnin around like rodents doin nothing. Once ur cd's back up and the others down you reverse your roles.

Also, last I checked. This is a team based game, not a 1v1 warzone. Also after watching what I gather is a 10-15 min version of this video sped the fuck up. Im guessing that they got bored of some scrub attacking them and or watching this and decided to put you outta your misery. I mean lets be real. Neither of you was going to kill the other. The only difference is, the temp had better odds of winning the fight in general.

Oh well, act hard men we all know whats up and why you on jin.

inb4 end of 2nd week after merge and all yall scrub ass chars on em so u can run off to isen.... lmfao... gimme a break kid.

TBH. I didn't read any of the trash you said, you ask me what is the video proving. I answered it proves that they claimed he lost 1vs1 without someones interfering . Suck on a banana, MONKEY!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    The word you missed was look like wts magnifying glass.

What have you done in rohan history? Fame from the reject server? its like being the pro on a private server dont talk about pvp unless you have locked horns with boobs or forever. (Inb4 he talks about the e2n-boobs alliance on isen aka reject server 2.0)

Gossip from uninformed people? oic dont worry I got my own gear and its good enough to fight the best of the best while your entire server is full of hacked gear to the point where you dont know what is legit and what is fake.
    I didn't only hear that......I also heard that you joined the camels side because you tried to kiss ass for free items and boss drops .....But they treated you as a non-factor and you rage quitted lol!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    TBH. I didn't read any of the trash you said, you ask me what is the video proving. I answered it proves that they claimed he lost 1vs1 without someones interfering . Suck on a banana, MONKEY!
    lol you proved you can drag a fight out for 15 mins... cool story bruh tell me more about how to pvp when all you did was run in circles... I have seen more organized shit fights at a zoo

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    I didn't only hear that......I also heard that you joined the camels side because you tried to kiss ass for free items and boss drops .....But they treated you as a non-factor and you rage quitted lol!
    whos camel again? I have my own guild I beat people on my own while you join e2nzerg kkk

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

lol you proved you can drag a fight out for 15 mins... cool story bruh tell me more about how to pvp when all you did was run in circles... I have seen more organized shit fights at a zoo
    why don't u just log after maint and show us how u pvp ?

Dude the templar is runing around not the dhan, get a brain glasses.

whos camel again? I have my own guild I beat people on my own while you join e2nzerg kkk
    Keep begging for boss drops and free items.... Sz non-factor

E2N got 3xx inactive members

A dhan and a temp pop sprint scrolls
    1st i didn't had Sprint Scroll on get Glasses please
    2nd who is running in circles me or him? The only reason i back off is to buff myself from the constant debuffs hes running for hes life, if i have buffs i fight he run until he debuff me again that's the monkey style of pvp only can fight Dhan fully debuffed rest of the time running...
    Last edited by Dracyla; 01-20-2015 at 02:33 PM.
    http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/drackster/02_mk10detailedimages22_zpsf0f00b5e.jpg
    The quieter you are the more you can hear

Banned
    LOL, I watched the video. When ur cd's down and they got reflect dhan runs... when reflect down and got sa they run... all yall proved is yall cant kill each other..... whats so hard to admit? Oh wait you posted a video thinkin ur l33t pvping a temp and losing... cool story bruh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast