+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    He wastes shadow to get out of the root you debuff him shield slap he uses td stun hit dead
    Not how it works, dhan has that skill that i miss nearly every hit every 10 secs so it would have been up for him to use by then

Quote Originally Posted by sahan View Post
    Not how it works, dhan has that skill that i miss nearly every hit every 10 secs so it would have been up for him to use by then
    a smart dhan would bait you to debuff with shadow so he can pop SA but he also needs to rebuff hes not gonna waste SA to save his skin.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Yoshinon > Defiant

Banned
    eh hem... This video is a complete and utter waste of time... I mean lets look at it.

Both of you ran like rodents to keep the other from killing each other. Check.
    Neither of you could kill each other 1v1. Check.
    Two minute plus video on some bullshit. Check.

So, maybe explain to me why you need a video to prove that neither of you can kill one another without help? Cause clearly you lost the fight, vs a temp. As expected....

Banned
    Iceyyy a SMART dhan would catch the temp off guard after their cd's have been blown and molest the temp...

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Iceyyy a SMART dhan would catch the temp off guard after their cd's have been blown and molest the temp...
    tell me the last time u heard of a 1v1 that started in hide :P

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    eh hem... This video is a complete and utter waste of time... I mean lets look at it.

Both of you ran like rodents to keep the other from killing each other. Check.
    Neither of you could kill each other 1v1. Check.
    Two minute plus video on some bullshit. Check.

So, maybe explain to me why you need a video to prove that neither of you can kill one another without help? Cause clearly you lost the fight, vs a temp. As expected....
    Let us see a video of how you play a dhan SELF BUFFED................Oh wait! Check.

You feel shame, had to cheat to win vs a dhan.

Edit: I's a video to prove that they need to cheat so he could win.... Because they were barking that the temp won with out anyone interfering.
    Last edited by maurice35400; 01-20-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tashee View Post
    Yoshinon > Defiant
    Who's yoshinon?! A pvp video please, he doesn't exist ... He only wanted to be a Defiant but he failed so dam hard and rage quitted his dhan....Lmaoooooo

This guy is so mad and using sprint scrolls to run in circles makes you look like such a pro dhan kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    This guy is so mad and using sprint scrolls to run in circles makes you look like such a pro dhan kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Well thanks for admitting he is a pro dhan..........You work in forums too much you still can't handle the fact that all the comments you make are so dumb that made you lose being a forum thingy watcher whatever.... Because GMs need a nerd person who sits 24h 7d a week who do nothing else than commenting in forums

I don't know you btw..What have you done in the Rohan history?!