+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sahan View Post
    Lol nawal you are so dumb you see 2 people reading the thread me and samtony but you still assume shes me, i think taha's brain got into you.
    Okay PigFace.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    Yep Okay reply to your self more like a retard PigFace, dhan owns your best templars how shame.
    But he lost, so how does he own me? lol

Koce, i even let you get all those buffs you dont really need temp buffs and **** on a dhan but i let you so you got more skills i gotta debuff and you still lost, i dont see no lag in the pvp i see you hitting the pot button too late. If you were a good dhan you would have pouched yourself when i have reflect on so i dont do dmg on you but you aint.
    You are retard i can see that but get some glasses i click on tds and i cant pop it bcs i am already dead with few sec deley on my screen and why i pouch myself when i have tds ready to use ... learn some stuff about the game... Without that few sec deley i had, i would pot and continue owning you
    Last edited by Dracyla; 01-20-2015 at 10:39 AM.
    http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/drackster/02_mk10detailedimages22_zpsf0f00b5e.jpg
    The quieter you are the more you can hear

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    Yep Okay reply to your self more like a retard PigFace, dhan owns your best templars how shame.
    How about James say that to you and your guild? He beat Taha aka KnightDreams with xGladeyx, and he was ungeared even lmao.
    Let's just say James has better skills than your faqqot guild? That's why you had to cheat the 2nd time they pvp because you know your bf will lose.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

But he lost, so how does he own me? lol
    Weeell PigFace, templars should beat dhans, but see not every dhan is Koce Lolololo.......You needed to cheat and debuff him after all the debuffs he got.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracyla View Post
    You are retard i can see that but get some glasses i click on tds and i cant pop it bcs i am already dead with few sec deley on my screen and why i pouch myself when i have tds ready to use ... learn some stuff about the game...
    You could've saved those td's instead, and learn the skill. Also, why not just let him waste his reflects when you pouch yourself? Think about it, retard.

This post is so silly if you pouch on reflect u can just root and cure confusion plz :P what this looks like is a foot race that OP lost because hes a slow ass kappa

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    You could've saved those td's instead, and learn the skill. Also, why not just let him waste his reflects when you pouch yourself? Think about it, retard.
    Don't make yourself look bad please let me teach you something if i pouch myself he will cure me... And ill have my pouch on cd so i cant pouch him to buff myself after he debuff me.
    http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/drackster/02_mk10detailedimages22_zpsf0f00b5e.jpg
    The quieter you are the more you can hear

Lol Jacky debuffed you cause pat buffed you, you dumbass lol. Watch the video carefully you will see pat buffing you before jacky debuffs you, you are trash gtfo dont call people out again
    Yoshinon > Defiant anyday
    what? omg. stop it..just stop.. omg
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracyla View Post
    Don't make yourself look bad please let me teach you something if i pouch myself he will cure me... And ill have my pouch on cd so i cant pouch him to buff myself after he debuff me.
    No teach yourself, you lost to James. :P
    Bye gubesht

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast