+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    we know, we see, we aren't blind. But what's your point stupid Bitchh?!!
    Retard it's 1v1, no one should be involved. Unless you're Nawal the bleach whore, then yeah I understand your lack of knowledge.
    Remember vacuuming James and healing KnightDreams during their pvp? Retard, KnightDreams admit it to James a few days after. What a cheater sz priest. Bleach.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by sahan View Post
    I am james you moron lmao, you dont get the fact that dhans are stronger than temps then you are stupid as **** and its not about the dmg its about cheating, 1vs1 is 1vs1 no one gets involved
    Hmmm next time try not being in pt and no one around and prob other players will believe you but yeah that GE and MB looks really suspicious...
    ...um try again, it shouldn't be that hard.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

hes running WITH reflect on at min 1:17 says it all...
    Last edited by Dracyla; 01-20-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/drackster/02_mk10detailedimages22_zpsf0f00b5e.jpg
    The quieter you are the more you can hear

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Hmmm next time try not being in pt and no one around and prob other players will believe you but yeah that GE and MB looks really suspicious...
    ...um try again, it shouldn't be that hard.
    Yeah but he never cheated.. Also don't take it all out on James, Defiant was also in party with Tiagox, who knows if he randomly pops dn on him and empower? Since they're a cheater guild. Lol

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracyla View Post
    The only reason i run away is to buff myself after the spam debuff and its not even running but backing off, hes running WITH reflect on at min 1:17 says it all...
    You want me to stand there take full combo of a dhan? are you retarded lol? dhan hits more than temp without the new skill even, with the new skill they hit 30ks crits +

Commoner
    Koce, i even let you get all those buffs you dont really need temp buffs and **** on a dhan but i let you so you got more skills i gotta debuff and you still lost, i dont see no lag in the pvp i see you hitting the pot button too late. If you were a good dhan you would have pouched yourself when i have reflect on so i dont do dmg on you but you aint.

You want me to stand there take full combo of a dhan? are you retarded lol? dhan hits more than temp without the new skill even, with the new skill they hit 30ks crits +
    Okay quit making a fool of your self and gtfo PigFace.

Koce, i even let you get all those buffs you dont really need temp buffs and **** on a dhan but i let you so you got more skills i gotta debuff and you still lost, i dont see no lag in the pvp i see you hitting the pot button too late. If you were a good dhan you would have pouched yourself when i have reflect on so i dont do dmg on you but you aint.
    Haha even James can play dhan better than you, Koce. Trash dhan lmao.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    Okay quit making a fool of your self and gtfo PigFace.
    Lol nawal you are so dumb you see 2 people reading the thread me and samtony but you still assume shes me, i think taha's brain got into you.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Haha even James can play dhan better than you, Koce. Trash dhan lmao.
    Yep Okay reply to your self more like a retard PigFace, dhan owns your best templars how shame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast