+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sahan View Post
    Lol Jacky debuffed you cause pat buffed you, you dumbass lol. Watch the video carefully you will see pat buffing you before jacky debuffs you, you are trash gtfo dont call people out again
    Yoshinon > Defiant anyday
    Im asking you to pvp you always tell me not-today
    Log im in Game lets pvp
    http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/drackster/02_mk10detailedimages22_zpsf0f00b5e.jpg
    The quieter you are the more you can hear

The sad thing about this video is the templar with alm having a hard time vs a Dhan that was debuffed more than 3 times and a priest comes and debuffs it...
    ...game over, i thought it was a 1 vs 1 not a 1 vs 2 o.o
    Maybe that Templars pride was too much to handle xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracyla View Post
    Im asking you to pvp you always tell me not-today
    Log im in Game lets pvp
    Bro please don't even bother replying to this retard girl, your dhan is +7 without buffs, without heals, without magic barrier, without euphoria

I mean really the video says it all. let the pigface girl bark more. After all these years she still can't gear a character.

Okay now let's take a look of what caused xJacky to debuff this ****ty dhan...
    iPatient came to pop GE, and buff you LMAO when it's supposedly 1v1, you idiot. If it's 1v1 there shouldn't be any help from any other people, not even buffing, etc. Now that I have given you a slight definition of what it is, hopefully you understand it now.

When iPatient comes..
    Yeah right let's "slow down" to see how your guild tried cheating again during 1v1 l0l.

Like always and will always be, your guild will always try to cheat vs James because you all know you won't win versus him. Bye gubesht.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Commoner
    I am james you moron lmao, you dont get the fact that dhans are stronger than temps then you are stupid as **** and its not about the dmg its about cheating, 1vs1 is 1vs1 no one gets involved

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Okay now let's take a look of what caused xJacky to debuff this ****ty dhan...
    iPatient came to pop GE, and buff you LMAO when it's supposedly 1v1, you idiot. If it's 1v1 there shouldn't be any help from any other people, not even buffing, etc. Now that I have given you a slight definition of what it is, hopefully you understand it now.

When iPatient comes..
    Yeah right let's "slow down" to see how your guild tried cheating again during 1v1 l0l.

Like always and will always be, your guild will always try to cheat vs James because you all know you won't win versus him. Bye gubesht.

we know, we see, we aren't blind. But what's your point stupid Bitchh?!!

rofl this running away contest plzzzzzzzz

if the temp just waited for SA to debuff and the dhan wasnt rofl running away you coulda won in idk 20 seconds?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I am james you moron lmao, you dont get the fact that dhans are stronger than temps then you are stupid as **** and its not about the dmg its about cheating, 1vs1 is 1vs1 no one gets involved

Please Bitchh like we have no idea how James talk. Gtfo psycho pigface.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    LOL LMAO am i really reading this , what Bitchh? so because pat buffed him MB, that means it will increase his damage

stop posting from Jamez account you're making him look bad with your retard comments! PigFace ysa

yoshinon = sz silencer he rage quitted his dhan because he can't be good.
    This retard is so obsessed with me. Lol, keep talking bleachy whore.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

So now Dhans are stronger than temps, lets see your dhans who rage quitted, stop replying to your self retard pig!!