+ Reply to Thread

Returning player with a few questions

Hi hii!~ It's been a while since I last played this game, and with the updates upcoming in KSO. I think I'll come back to this game for it.

Before I completely dedicate myself to this game again, I have a few questions. :>

Can tell right away the player base comparing now from before has a lot more south eastern Asians. So with that in mind is English still the primary language used in the game? (Market, Shouts, Events, PT Lists Etc)

What's end game and PvP looking like right now? What are people so eager to do in the game?

Who's the current GM team?

Has there been any hacking incidents as of late?

How's the community? Do yall like it, get annoyed of it, or don't care for it?

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being worse). How's the drama in this game? (If Any)

Is the level cap still 251?

And finally do second job skills still have a 100% hit rating in PvP or has that been "fixed"?

Ty in advance. : >

I can only answer some of your questions but its better than nothing at all. Yes the max level in game is still 251.Gm cliph i think is in charge of support system and gm study occasionally does in game events. Haven't seen any hacking issues yet. Arus seems to be mostly indonesian players but i could be wrong. Community is pretty decent so far.

Thanks!~ I have another question then, how in the world can you refine special items with a catalyst that prevents item lost? I see albero TB2 and Jewerly box don't work for those. Is there a special cash item I need or is it just flat out luck I have to rely on for +8 and beyond?

Dont play in Duran, its pay to play because everyone is so OP there.

Come to arus, there are heaps of indo people but still many english players. My guild for example, the coolest one of course, Vanguard.
    We are mostly from western places, or indos who speak english all the time.

Refining special items to +8 and above has more risk, however the stat increase on special items is greater than on normal items.

Why would there be drama in a game? There might be internal guild and friendship dramas but nothing that everyone knows and everyone gossips about, the days of DL Daniel being a f#g are over. ...Unless you're him...

2nd job for pvp is not bugged, but balanced... If you want to be a pvp pro, play templar, demo, or gambler...

GMs host events regularly, it's good.

Hacking isnt really an issue.

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatebabe View Post
    Dont play in Duran, its pay to play because everyone is so OP there.

Come to arus, there are heaps of indo people but still many english players. My guild for example, the coolest one of course, Vanguard.
    We are mostly from western places, or indos who speak english all the time.

Refining special items to +8 and above has more risk, however the stat increase on special items is greater than on normal items.

Why would there be drama in a game? There might be internal guild and friendship dramas but nothing that everyone knows and everyone gossips about, the days of DL Daniel being a f#g are over. ...Unless you're him...

2nd job for pvp is not bugged, but balanced... If you want to be a pvp pro, play templar, demo, or gambler...

GMs host events regularly, it's good.

Hacking isnt really an issue.

Yeah
    I may play Duran then. Funny that you mention templar being one of the pvp pro classes. Back when I was playing it, (And pretty much was the only one playing it aside from two others who quit) it was underrated. Till I stepped in :>. So whats the least played class in Arus then to whats the most played?

And basically your saying there are no items to prevent item disappearance after +8 for special items?

I see a lot of Jesters in Arus, then you have your Priests. I think the least played class is the Hunter class coz of the existing bugs in PVP that still needs fixing. Jesters deal a lot of damage so I think that's the most popular Class on both servers. I have characters on both servers and I see Jesters all over the place.

Can tell right away the player base comparing now from before has a lot more south eastern Asians. So with that in mind is English still the primary language used in the game? (Market, Shouts, Events, PT Lists Etc)

No, the majority of indo players assume you're also indo and therefore speak to you in indo by default. I have this problem all the time and it's gotten to the point where i'll oftentimes ignore anyone who speaks indo to me.

What's end game and PvP looking like right now? What are people so eager to do in the game?

Depends on how you like to play the game. Leveling gets lame at around lvl 200 so instead I prefer to hunt for rare equips and do my own G/DG/XG refining.

Who's the current GM team?

The in-game GMs are a bunch of phonies based on my experiences with them. Only one of them I have found to be actually GM-worth. His name is Pyxis and I haven't seen him in a while. The others are either lazy/not there/always DC'ing (Imperious) or egotistic/snobbish/hungry for power (Harpocrates). Generally, support GMs are fairly responsive and helpful.

Has there been any hacking incidents as of late?

The last hacking incident as far as I know was someone hacking the GM announcements to spam a third party site. Nothing major, but it was funny.

How's the community? Do yall like it, get annoyed of it, or don't care for it?

Generally don't care for it, and definitely far from lively compared to my previous experiences in older versions of Seal. Then again, this might be a language thing because I don't speak indo.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being worse). How's the drama in this game? (If Any)

Don't see any, but be prepared to handle some rude behavior.

Is the level cap still 251?

Yes.

And finally do second job skills still have a 100% hit rating in PvP or has that been "fixed"?

No idea.

And regarding your question about refining, there are no cash shop items to prevent disappearance of Special Items. You just have to do it and live with the results. If your Special Item breaks (let's say its a Murim Weapon or Jikael/Tipareth weapon), just buy another one from the cash shop. Pro XG equip are only a click away, unlike in the past when you actually had to refine your own armor.

Hi! So yeah. I'm a new guy, What can you advise to me? I don't know what server should I choose. Btw is the community good in game?