+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy cannot play rohan

i have just installed rohan, but i wasn't able to play it. when i open the luancher,
    it started and update as usual, but when i click play, it siads that windows idn't able to acess to the device, path, and file. then i check the folder that i installed rohan and the rohanclient.exe file was somehow deleted. this happens over and over again. now when i open rohan, it shows the window that i attached an image below. my system is windows 7 32 bit, core i3 1.7ghz~1.7ghz, ram 2 gb, direct11x. i used to play rohan some years ago with a much more weaker computer but it was still quite smooth. could this be because my computer isn't strong enough, or the was some thing wrong within the process of installation ?
    does rohan online ban vietnamese IP ?[IMG][/IMG]

try to delete first the rohan also in recycle bin then try to download again.. if this will not work, call 911 hahaha joke, send ticket to support

you will need to re install rohan try putting it your primary drive instead of the storage drive.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    you will need to re install rohan try putting it your primary drive instead of the storage drive.
    +1. Delete all Rohan files and then Re install it again for sure.

I see you are using Avast antivirus. Avast has been detecting rohanclient.exe has a virus and deletes it.
    I'm rather sure this is a false-positive by Avast as the file scans clean by other antivirus software.
    You can try reloading Rohan and adding rohanclient.exe to Avast's excemption list before you run it or try using a different antivirus program.
    I hope this helps.

i think i'm gonna try redownloading rohan and put it in the avast exception list, let 's see what happens, thanks for the help guys

turn off you firewall as well to make thing sure before you DL the game

Quote Originally Posted by echo86 View Post
    I see you are using Avast antivirus. Avast has been detecting rohanclient.exe has a virus and deletes it.
    I'm rather sure this is a false-positive by Avast as the file scans clean by other antivirus software.
    You can try reloading Rohan and adding rohanclient.exe to Avast's excemption list before you run it or try using a different antivirus program.
    I hope this helps.
    This actually helps. Thank you so much. I will just deactivate my Avast when trying to run the game.