+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    dems creepers can't shook them off. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    )))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Ok lets talk about ur real facebook hmmm you mean the Lily One > https://www.facebook.com/lily.dimitrova.3766 xd ?
    Ok camel 1 more if u even post pics saying its u are no one even cares what u look like cos u still a **** girl at last
    يعنى من الاخر انتى واحده شمال

and please stop spaming my brother FB and tell him, LOOK I KILLED UR SISTER. and send him rohan vid links the day u use indo stuff. ok gz u killed me.

the guy doesnt play the game put tht in ur monkey brain omg.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

o.O What the hell are you speaking about , why would i pm ppl cos of whore Loled
    ur Heart attk making u dk what u saying )))))
    xd , and don't make Fake facebook to add me friend and talk to me
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

o: Rohan didn't change a bit... Except for some new names I have no idea of, still the same.

And it's true you look a lot like her o.o' Twin sis
    Last edited by excelencia; 01-18-2015 at 10:57 AM.
    ~ Hell no, lol. ~

Quote Originally Posted by excelencia View Post
    o: Rohan didn't change a bit... Except for some new names I have no idea of, still the same.

And it's true you look a lot like her o.o' Twin sis
    It doesn't give her any rights to use other people's pics and acting like those are her. This is just retarded. And a person who does that has to have mental problems for sure. Grow up and stop telling others to stop stalking you when you are stealing all the pictures and upload them to your fake facebook profiles.

Lol look at you faqqot, now making excuses cause they made fun of you, and embarrassed you for using a model picture. Keep lying about saying that GM told you not to respond LMAO. The thread was up for less than 10 mins, so how could you be so sure that GM replied to you in a quick way when there's **** tons of people who messages him and is in queue (unless you sent him another picture of MALAGHA JABERI, which you will say that's she is you, lol).
    Are you so mad that they have proven that the pictures you use aren't you?
    Remember one time when Ithillien said you use model pics? You went to log in rohan and you said "Omg they think im a model QQ", Lmao as if you were using your own picture.
    And everytime we say that the pictures you post wasn't you, you go claim "you mad cuz i look like a model?".. Lmao think about what you say first before starting to make dumb excuses.. Now you're posting threads making yourself look bad and sh*t when it was you who caused this. And if you say we spend so much time for you, LOL look at what you're doing now xD Making a huge azz essay in forums explaining your side because you know you're so f*cked up. Keep getting mad at Elfa, so what if she webcams? At least she's proven that she isn't fake, unlike you, you pay people to say they webcam you even though they have not. Keep talking to fake btch lol.

Commoner
    Lol this is so funny, if this person isnt you why would you say it is and why would you take time to edit it e.g put your eye brows on it (Original model dont have eye brow like that, edited). No one is asking you to show yourself but it doesn't mean you should lie and make yourself look good.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    )))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Ok lets talk about ur real facebook hmmm you mean the Lily One > https://www.facebook.com/lily.dimitrova.3766 xd ?
    Ok camel 1 more if u even post pics saying its u are no one even cares what u look like cos u still a **** girl at last
    يعنى من الاخر انتى واحده شمال
    since when maha is spanish.
    3la asas enak enta ele msh shmal?
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    It doesn't give her any rights to use other people's pics and acting like those are her. This is just retarded. And a person who does that has to have mental problems for sure. Grow up and stop telling others to stop stalking you when you are stealing all the pictures and upload them to your fake facebook profiles.
    You can obviously see in the pic she posted that she said the pic is a model that she really likes.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by cmonletsplay View Post
    Lol look at you faqqot, now making excuses cause they made fun of you, and embarrassed you for using a model picture. Keep lying about saying that GM told you not to respond LMAO. The thread was up for less than 10 mins, so how could you be so sure that GM replied to you in a quick way when there's **** tons of people who messages him and is in queue (unless you sent him another picture of MALAGHA JABERI, which you will say that's she is you, lol).
    Are you so mad that they have proven that the pictures you use aren't you?
    Remember one time when Ithillien said you use model pics? You went to log in rohan and you said "Omg they think im a model QQ", Lmao as if you were using your own picture.
    And everytime we say that the pictures you post wasn't you, you go claim "you mad cuz i look like a model?".. Lmao think about what you say first before starting to make dumb excuses.. Now you're posting threads making yourself look bad and sh*t when it was you who caused this. And if you say we spend so much time for you, LOL look at what you're doing now xD Making a huge azz essay in forums explaining your side because you know you're so f*cked up. Keep getting mad at Elfa, so what if she webcams? At least she's proven that she isn't fake, unlike you, you pay people to say they webcam you even though they have not. Keep talking to fake btch lol.
    pls dnt post from noob accuonts.

first of all, im not talking about the " NEW" thread u made about me. im talking about the one before tht was up for 3-4 days before gm delete it. i dnt blame u getting confused bcuz they do tht alot.

and you are telling me i said she was me? LOL at u. the thread before the new one u shets made. some random dog of u posted my fav model pic insulting me and saying she was me. i never said she was" and tht thread is where gm told me not to reply" ok jyd? @@ you guys posted her and you guys said she was me . next time stalk better. mad.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast