Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    Loading retards............

1 result found: YuMadBro

Carry on posting image macro's showing how much more retarded you are
    Ya, I'm so mad :c

That rage though.
    Lmao I lmao this guy still posting macros thinking he's trolling anyone. It just isn't classy. Quit posting. You're dumb. I'm starting to feel embarrass for you, srs.

Don't confuse me with ceazar though. :]

I think you got trolled pretty hard there bud
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Dear Maha,
    I've been in this game for years and I really don't know who you are! And you're supposed to be some celeb?
    I guess you do not stick around nice, smart and pretty women (or men), since you think it's such a big deal. World is just full of beauties.

I'm just neutral, but from the sig I see you mention helping, practicing, inspiring, serving etc.? What is exactly your mission?
    To call people camels and then triumph? To seduce poor silly guys and then call them stalkers? Make fake fb and practice what?

If you're beautiful then try to be nice and helpful and do not abuse guys and inspire stalkers to check your fake fb.
    But if you enjoy camels burning for you and drool then don't complain about it in your long letters.

A beautiful and smart woman needs to know how to deal with this without so much fuss

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    Dear Maha,
    I've been in this game for years and I really don't know who you are! And you're supposed to be some celeb?
    I guess you do not stick around nice, smart and pretty women (or men), since you think it's such a big deal. World is just full of beauties.

I'm just neutral, but from the sig I see you mention helping, practicing, inspiring, serving etc.? What is exactly your mission?
    To call people camels and then triumph? To seduce poor silly guys and then call them stalkers? Make fake fb and practice what?

If you're beautiful then try to be nice and helpful and do not abuse guys and inspire stalkers to check your fake fb.
    But if you enjoy camels burning for you and drool then don't complain about it in your long letters.

A beautiful and smart woman needs to know how to deal with this without so much fuss
    +1000000000000000000000
    ~Ninja~

how do you have a 55% attack stone tho? ;o

Dear Maha,

well said! you better check this out maha

GM please close this thread i cant see any help to this page. we better stick to the upcoming event! have a nice day everyone!

-------------THREAD CLOSED-------------------------------------------

Dear Maha,

Dear new player, it's called sarcasm.

Edit: this thread was a reply to another thread .
    Last edited by maurice35400; 01-20-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    Dear new player, it's called sarcasm.

Edit: this thread was a reply to another thread .
    So what? He made a pretty good point.

You on the other hand.... not so much. Deal with it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

His point is invalid, because he took Celebrity sarcasm serious.

Banned
    people so mad here.

soooo maaaad.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

So what that this thread was a reply to another thread? The conversation ends right here for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast