+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hilo61 View Post
    "english dudes" as in from usa and american? ...i dunno ive seen a little more english being used lately but not much.Yes it seems like a lot of the player base is from indonesia.
    LOL what if you are from USA and not american but you speak english O.O. he just means english speaking.

Now days who knows.

I think "English Dudes" are English-speaking players. I play on both Duran and Arus server and I see several English-speaking players. Even some of the Indonesians I meet can speak English.

Last edited by amalager; 01-31-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hilo61 View Post
    "english dudes" as in from usa and american? ...i dunno ive seen a little more english being used lately but not much.Yes it seems like a lot of the player base is from indonesia.
    I'm not an american but my secondary language is english. does that make me an 'english dude'?

Yup, I think you fit into that category just fine.

Maybe its just me but when some player comes up to me and start talking indonesian, i honestly think that said person is retarded. Maybe most of the playerbase is indo, but this isnt sealonline.kr, its supposed to be the international version right?

Quote Originally Posted by asd123jkl View Post
    Maybe its just me but when some player comes up to me and start talking indonesian, i honestly think that said person is retarded. Maybe most of the playerbase is indo, but this isnt sealonline.kr, its supposed to be the international version right?
    When this happens to me, that person gets ignored and does not receive a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by singkit84 View Post
    I'm not an american but my secondary language is english. does that make me an 'english dude'?
    same goes to me as well