+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hmmm, mucho sales... Here you go:
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    its only january so thats not much of a contest :P

and dont let the teen angst escape from the pokeball now

haters gonna hate we are 2 teddy bears with big head mod :P
    Being a teddy bear doesn't make you nice. Ever played Five nights at freddies?
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Being a nice hugable teddy bear does make me nice :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    i'm rubbing off on icey a lil, we're dating and spend too much time together in RC, so expect her insults to get more shawn like. kadeem CAN EAT A D YO.

LOL poor kadeem

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Being a nice hugable teddy bear does make me nice :P
    the majority in this game would beg to differ.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

well **** that cuz im an eagle warrior today!

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Hmmm, mucho sales... Here you go:
    I love McDo!
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Wth is that game that you keep posting? Is it like Rohan?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Wth is that game that you keep posting? Is it like Rohan?
    TERA is better than rohan in some ways but in other ways its not.

1: You can do anything as a free player (elite status has some perks like double exp double gold double battleground credits so you can get pvp gear faster etc.)

2: All the IM stuff is tradable in game (so people sell new mounts/costumes (that are PERMANENT btw) in the equivalent of our consign shop for gold.

3: The IM has no pay2win stuff mostly cosmetics but it does have some luckboxes which can contain Special Alkhasts (see below for explanation), spellbinds and enigmatic scrolls (to masterwork gear at a higher chance than the ingame enigmatic scroll).

4: The staff have no power at all. Compared to rohan where if we suggest stuff it can be done on tera it wont they try hard not to deviate far away from the korean version of the game with some small exceptions approved by the korean developers.

Everything sounds good now lets talk about the bad:

1: Patch progression **** up. The lvl 65 patch came out a few months ago and on the korean version it is in 3 phases. The 3 phases are split up so that you always have something to do but here in NA they are combining phase 2 and phase 3 so the wait is longer (and people dont have much to do until it comes out).

2: Enchanting system. Similar to ran you can make your gear +9 real easy. If you masterwork your weaps/armour and want to go to +12 you need special stones called "Masterwork/Extensive/Premium Alkhast" which cost lots of gold and are hard to get.

3: Desync. In rohan if I click on you, hold down ctrl and press 4 (my key for rush) you are gonna get stunned. Tera doesnt use a point and click system they use an aim and hit system (Think: FPS shooter) couple this with ping issues and people abusing desync by jumping and you get point blank stuff that didnt hit.

4: Staggers! A stagger is like a ministun that can interupt cast animations. Lets say for example you are a healer and you try to heal your team mate. Well guess what certain abilities from certain classes can stagger you during that cast time preventing you from healing. This mechanic is built to prevent people from holding down block forever but it is also a real bitch to deal with in group pvp.

EDIT: Oh and yesterday I discovered that not only does gadwin83 play tera he also posted on the forums! (his first post was to talk about rohan thats not good) so it could be a good thing or a bad thing idc
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 01-18-2015 at 09:38 AM.

Need help? PM me