+ Reply to Thread

YNK GMs' answers to ISEN achievement bugs

I lost 1500 points from achivement system on ISEN. GMs can't restore or do something with it because they are irresponsible. This has happened since Dec 6th. Here their answers:
    -GM Atzigan:
    "Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer over points from the old version of the Isen Achievement System to the new one.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.

Rest assured, there should be no further incidents in this new iteration of the Isen Achievement System.
    All points you obtain should be able to be redeemed without any issue. If you happen to have any issues concerning
    the achievement system don't hesitate in contacting us."
    -GM Sineida:
    "While investigating your account, the previous points you mention were from the old Isen Achievement system. The new Isen achievement system has been released and all previous data from all users was reset. Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer over points from the old version of the Isen Achievement System to the new one. We can not restore the points back to your account. We apologize for the inconvenience."
    -GM Ampelius:
    "The decision is final about your issue, and further pursuing this issue will no longer result in an adequate solution, therefore any further communications pertaining to this problem will be disregarded without further review. If you still have queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again

We apologize for any inconvenience this may bring. Thank you for your time and understanding. "

SO I lost 1500 points. Hope at least, they give me a Firefox which is equal to 1500 points from old system.
    FAILED ROHAN.

Lol, it's not a bug. Old achievement system was removed with a notice when it was ending. You should've made use of your points back then.

oh lolz. I spent 1500 point already and nothing was given to me. I reported and 1 month later they gave me 1 ticket of Guardian when I had it already. Is that a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    Lol, it's not a bug. Old achievement system was removed with a notice when it was ending. You should've made use of your points back then.
    Case closed*

USED 1500 points to get Ticket but nothing happened and late delivery when I got it already ). Done game

bb alllllll

LOL on this post
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    the problem starts here hahaha

But actually, he have a point. If he used his points then got nothing, then received ticket but nothing happened, it's staffs fault. XD