Closed Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast
    Wooooow why you guys made Adam so mad, he is losing it :/

Commoner
    your statement is incorrect. there is 1 key thing that NO ONE has noticed yet. im not telling tho. yall on the right track but took a left at fork in road when shuda took a right.... and now are soo far from what actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    Fact of the matter is you cheated because its impossible to finish the dung with 2 people doesn't matter if you go in with 6 people then quit on 4 of them out of dung or log off etc.. and finish the dung with 2. Its called Glitch and that's a form of cheat got it? Dose't matter how you did it game bug hack whatever the dung is impossible to be finished with 2 people...
    Or simply glitch 4 more people inside the dung without record...
    Ok show us where in the rules it says it must be a party 6? or 5? or 4? or 3?

you got beaten cuz I am smarter than you in fact I am smarter than the GMs that answer your tickets accusing me of cheating.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

whats the set effect at +12 ;o

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post

you got beaten cuz I am smarter than you in fact I am smarter than the GMs that answer your tickets accusing me of cheating.
    +1 /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    whats the set effect at +12 ;o
    set effect is always the same
    2 set attack 100
    4 set attack 400 hp 1000

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post

I wont repeat myself the dung is impossible to be beaten by 2 characters doesn't matter what.
    Show me how you finish the dung with 2 characters without cheating.
    The fact that you don't did it how everyone else but used some kind of cheat to get Rank 1 is enough to be removed or even ban.

Commoner
    not our fault you dont understand how dung and this event works. the rules and requirements were posted.. we followed them to the letter. and again ill repeat myself. there is 1 key thing that NO ONE has noticed yet. and the more you post the dumber it makes you look because u cant see the elephant in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    I wont repeat myself the dung is impossible to be beaten by 2 characters doesn't matter what.
    Show me how you finish the dung with 2 characters without cheating.
    The fact that you don't did it how everyone else but used some kind of cheat to get Rank 1 is enough to be removed or even ban.

nowhere in the event does it state you have to kill the boss or the mobs it says get 1st place which I did fair and square

Need help? PM me

Banned
    I figure it out ....

{I dont under stand how it works}
    IF; understanding = null
    Then; lack of understanding = HACK

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast