Closed Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Commoner

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    LOL so many people posting its a hack and glitch.... people just mad they dont know how to play with Wraths guild buffs and scrolls or int giants 4hitting boss's... Temps overrated for uber clear times XD
    wraths r u dumb or what ?? u know what dmg Envi do ?? or what dmg Knight do ??? Envi 4xx k normals Knight 3xx k can u kill bosses with wraths ???
    ahahha u playing rohan ?

and yes its glitch

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    LOL so many people posting its a hack and glitch.... people just mad they dont know how to play with Wraths guild buffs and scrolls or int giants 4hitting boss's... Temps overrated for uber clear times XD
    GL with your int gaint at Water Stage LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    wraths r u dumb or what ?? u know what dmg Envi do ?? or what dmg Knight do ??? Envi 4xx k normals Knight 3xx k can u kill bosses with wraths ???
    ahahha u playing rohan ?

and yes its glitch
    Its not glitch YOU LOST to the power of my brain which exceeds your 400k regular hits. Ill give you a hint what does the 2nd column of the table say?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Its a glitch or just hacked gear one of those and either ways they should be removed from the event if you can cheat and win just show how GM's doing their work

I didnt cheat you ppl are idiots if atzigan has his suspicions he can check the logs and figure out how we beat 400k regulars and their duped 55% attack stones )))))))))))))))

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I didnt cheat you ppl are idiots if atzigan has his suspicions he can check the logs and figure out how we beat 400k regulars and their duped 55% attack stones )))))))))))))))
    Atzigan can check my account anytime and those 55 % attack stones not duped u r just poor so STFU

Commoner
    and gm can check our accs.. we didnt hack rank 1. and as some1 posted before it wasnt 4 op temps.. unless u call me .. um nvm...

Commoner
    its very simple.. iccey understand the mechanics of the game better than most. knight i told u ingame we had good tactical leader.. rag on ice all u want.. she just beat you.

Fact of the matter is you cheated because its impossible to finish the dung with 2 people doesn't matter if you go in with 6 people then quit on 4 of them out of dung or log off etc.. and finish the dung with 2. Its called Glitch and that's a form of cheat got it? Dose't matter how you did it game bug hack whatever the dung is impossible to be finished with 2 people...
    Or simply glitch 4 more people inside the dung without record...
    Last edited by amandinep; 01-28-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast