Closed Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Holy 20 pages of crying and raging! Stop posting and accept the loss with dignity geez
    They cant ehy play dirty in every event lmao

Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    i'm sure 20 pages is not problem for you to read because you are a nerd but nobody won yet and you got kicked from this game and nobody wants you so can You stop posting in this games forum? thank you
    I am sorry but considering you wrote in all 20 pages you are the nerd and only dirty casual nerdfags like rambo want to hear your bellyaching so why dont you start.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    So you glitched dungeon and used an unfair advantage over the others to win if there is a particular way to obtain that result. Hence you're not going to win it.
    Attempting to translate the mad.

"We don't know what you did or how you did it. Its unfair that you are smarter than we are. We dont like the fact that you used your brain power to win an event when we used our obnoxiously large bank accounts to gear up the best characters in the server and are now MAD cause we couldnt think of a better and more efecient way to win with an overall level average."

Translation completed. If you would like to submit better mad to English translation please feel free to do so. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    They cant ehy play dirty in every event lmao

I am sorry but considering you wrote in all 20 pages you are the nerd and only dirty casual nerdfags like rambo want to hear your bellyaching so why dont you start.
    I play the game and i don't try to abuse the system to win some events desperetly like you did and get disqualified cheater

I play the game and i don't try to abuse the system to win some events desperetly like you did and get disqualified cheater
    I play the game and I try to use my eyes to read the event text carefully to come up with the best strategy to win. Why do you think we ran the dungeon one time while you ran it 50 times? because I had no plans on getting 1upped if you were smart you would have waited for the last possible minute to do the dungeon. Then you wouldnt have gotten 1upped by boobs then have to run again and again and then finally get 1upped by me. Do you think we wanted to win this way? id much rather have 4 rings per person than split 8 rings with 6 people but we did what we had to do (within the rules might I add) to win. You had 15 hours to do the same and you didnt so you lost fair and square.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I play the game and I try to use my eyes to read the event text carefully to come up with the best strategy to win. Why do you think we ran the dungeon one time while you ran it 50 times? because I had no plans on getting 1upped if you were smart you would have waited for the last possible minute to do the dungeon. Then you wouldnt have gotten 1upped by boobs then have to run again and again and then finally get 1upped by me. Do you think we wanted to win this way? id much rather have 4 rings per person than split 8 rings with 6 people but we did what we had to do (within the rules might I add) to win. You had 15 hours to do the same and you didnt so you lost fair and square.
    No need to write the esay to say you are mad that you are going to lose, and that is Not strategy to win while the level average is not correct your level average is 108 when you caunt the people that did the dung, e2n could easily do it but there is a risk to lose the event because quitting party with the rest of party members and try to fake the level average is not a way to win the event, simply you cheated average level, get over it

ohh god, Strellan. Yes we used your " strategy" just to show you tht we can also do it. not cuz we were stupid and didnt think about it while event was runing ,ok?!

your level average is was 108, everything is in the logs and Atzigan is not stupid come on, our party of 6 members would win with 106 lvl average

not yours or mine with 2 members, here is why dumbass

because everything is in the logs, wether you quit party with your 4 members or not. you just cant fake the lvl average and gms can see.
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

i'm sure 20 pages is not problem for you to read because you are a nerd but nobody won yet and you got kicked from this game and nobody wants you so can You stop posting in this games forum? thank you
    Since when being a nerd is bad thing? Nop, I never mind reading, esp when the pages are soaked with tears of people like you

If nobody won yet, why are you raging so much T_T

No need to write the esay to say you are mad that you are going to lose, and that is Not strategy to win while the level average is not correct your level average is 108 when you caunt the people that did the dung, e2n could easily do it but there is a risk to lose the event because quitting party with the rest of party members and try to fake the level average is not a way to win the event, simply you cheated average level, get over it
    yeah, her "strategy"
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Dupers and people using indo gear crying about some 1 cheating oh my lolz