Closed Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VtaxNZ3 View Post
    and that's just not true because we spammed dunguen to clear all board top 1 to 5
    Which is true and can be checked via party chat logs.

Banned
    If this is true that Atzigan announced you as a winner with a fake level average then this game is not worth to play.

if its not true, then as we can see since this thread started until now all you do is lie
    He announced nothing lolz. And dat siggy LMAO.

Equal to Mad kids rofl they are so salty trying to get that default win im sorry the world doesnt reward people for being big stupid oafs.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    30min later ROFL we did it hours later learn to lie please
    Logged 30mins later,then spent a hour calculating math and gearing the lvl 9x
    ~Ninja~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by merl View Post
    yea after event over and after ya figured it out.
    Nope, i log mostly at weekends since i started job training, and once i logged we went and did dunguen the same way Strellan did it because they were bragging about it here a lot. we know time is over. we did it without faking the level average during the event time . because there is a risk that we wont be the winners.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Equal to Mad kids rofl they are so salty trying to get that default win im sorry the world doesnt reward people for being big stupid oafs.
    Please don't be emo when Atzigan is going to say his decision. ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

K so this guy openly admits that he learned how to do it from my hints and wants to act like hes not a big fat oaf. Too bad nobody buys it you and your stupid guild lost again. You cant compete with ran ppl maybe you should give isen a try

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaxArcher View Post
    Logged 30mins later,then spent a hour calculating math and gearing the lvl 9x
    Nobody will believe your lies. Atzigan announced the winners he says, rofl " atzigan told him hes the winner" okay lol.

Nope, i log mostly at weekends since i started job training, and once i logged we went and did dunguen the same way Strellan did it because they were bragging about it here a lot. we know time is over. we did it without faking the level average during the event time . because there is a risk that we wont be the winners.
    so u telling me that yall didnt come to fish hole 1 by 1 withen 5 min of rank 1 changing and start raging? how about that yalls pt had just re captured rank 1 just 8 min before it changed.. i remember exactly cause i was talking to ice and was like ahhah they guna rage sooo bad when they drop rank in 8 min. 8 min was how long had for end of stage 15. so dont tell me some bs story about not online or wtvr. yall had just done it 8 min before.

Ignore VtaxNZ3 he dont even play this game LOL

Need help? PM me