Closed Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Try to defend yourself by bragging about a score you obtained by glitching the scoreboard. Or please prove YOU TWO and only two players that are registered on the NPC list reached stage 15 from 1 to 15.

You simply can't because that's not possible.
    Quote the rules and underline the part where it says it has to be 6 115+10 people again please. Nobody glitched anything you can go ask maha how its done LOL

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by merl View Post
    yall had no idea how it was done. several min after rank 1 was changed we saw all yall 1 by 1 login and come fish hole and rage. if yall knew how to do it yall wud have said something then or went dung again and did it. yall didnt know how to do it or what happened until some1 posted on here. all yall did was say hack hack how how the f that possible hack hack hack. yet now all of a sudden yall knew the whole time? come on i call BS
    Calm your tits down. I did instance zones since 2011 i know how to do it and maha knows too

tsk tsk glitching the ranking 2 bad that all you're going to win is a solid disqualification. =)

Banned
    ROFL MAHA.... ROFL you're something special... like the short bus kinda special.

"Atzigan can check i only did it to show u we can do it too but thts not fair because you faked the average level and we could do it anytime but ths not gonna happen
    and the winner sohuld be the 6 members on board"

1. You did it uh... a day or more after we did it. You obviously didn't know how to do it until event over.
    2. Where in the rules does it say your party MUST consist of 6 people? Oh wait it doesnt.
    3. YALL THOUGHT we did it with 2 people and say "hack" "cheat" spamming tickets tryn to get ppl banned. So you had no clue what was done, or how it was done.
    4. Yall pouting cause its us on top. We won. Not you. So much for op temps. Just prove that yall monkeys aint gotta brain, no tactics, no skill. Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong. Oh wait...... Monkey see it... monkey no understand... monkey fling poop.... after event ends monkey told how to do it... monkey do it...

Game.

Set.

Match.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    Hahahhaa. Indeed they got a zoo of camels and monkeys
    Sorry, take a look @ (Maha's Fav Model)
    Can clearly tell whos the Monkey and whos the CamelDD
    ~Ninja~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Time does matter when adam was at the dungeon NPC the second we clocked in he had from when we won (midnight my time) to 12:00 server time (which is 3:00 my time) thats 13 hours to beat our record. They didnt because they dont know and the smartest player wins fair and square.

Now to anyone claiming they have lives let me point out KnightDreams and friends did the dungeon over 20 times over the week at all points in the day. If I see them clock in a dungeon at 9 am and then again at noon and again at 4 pm and again at 6 pm and again at 11:30 pm guess what they have just as little of a life as I do.
    This post shows how dumb you actually are because we never did dung during the day because people have jobs stuff to do every single time we do it at nearly the same hour but really you stay and camp your laptop looking what people do? Just get glasses next time you gona be ok k?

Except you didnt because you waited 24 hours of me giving hints to go and attempt it. Plz you lost because you cant read the rules and now you want a default since u cant handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by amandinep View Post
    This post shows how dumb you actually are because we never did dung during the day because people have jobs stuff to do every single time we do it at nearly the same hour but really you stay and camp your laptop looking what people do? Just get glasses next time you gona be ok k?
    kk yo the entire server is obv blind and didnt see knightdreams and friends rank up 20 times this week LOL

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    ROFL MAHA.... ROFL you're something special... like the short bus kinda special.

"Atzigan can check i only did it to show u we can do it too but thts not fair because you faked the average level and we could do it anytime but ths not gonna happen

1. You did it uh... a day or more after we did it. You obviously didn't know how to do it until event over.
    2. Where in the rules does it say your party MUST consist of 6 people? Oh wait it doesnt.
    3. YALL THOUGHT we did it with 2 people and say "hack" "cheat" spamming tickets tryn to get ppl banned. So you had no clue what was done, or how it was done.
    4. Yall pouting cause its us on top. We won. Not you. So much for op temps. Just prove that yall monkeys aint gotta brain, no tactics, no skill. Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong. Oh wait...... Monkey see it... monkey no understand... monkey fling poop.... after event ends monkey told how to do it... monkey do it...

Game.

Set.

Match.
    You sound like frumos I mean kratoz
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 01-28-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post

Game.

Set.

Match.
    Hi.. idk you. but well said
    ~Ninja~

They got sooo mad now lmfao. People knew how to do it and if they didnt know . That won't change the fact you are NOT going to win because the avarage lvl is Not The real avarage of the party. Meaning you abused the system . Keep crying

i seen gm sinieda view this thread about 30 min ago.. but no response???

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    They got sooo mad now lmfao. People knew how to do it and if they didnt know . That won't change the fact you are NOT going to win because the avarage lvl is Not The real avarage of the party. Meaning you abused the system . Keep crying
    Again, You guys didn't know jack sh1t
    spamming 115s all week all day to have all 5 ranks
    when B00BS beat your rank
    Maha them panic and logged 30mins after with lvl 9x
    ~Ninja~

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast