Closed Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    24 hours later LOL with those time keeping skills it is safe to say YOU ARE A MONKEY
    gg you're disqualified. Bai

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaxArcher View Post
    Sadly time does matter.event ended at 12pm server
    Sadly time does not matter if you try to win by abusing the system.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    Sadly time does not matter if you try to win by abusing the system.
    Yeah, we all know you guys are good @ that xD
    ~Ninja~

Time does matter when adam was at the dungeon NPC the second we clocked in he had from when we won (midnight my time) to 12:00 server time (which is 3:00 my time) thats 13 hours to beat our record. They didnt because they dont know and the smartest player wins fair and square.

Now to anyone claiming they have lives let me point out KnightDreams and friends did the dungeon over 20 times over the week at all points in the day. If I see them clock in a dungeon at 9 am and then again at noon and again at 4 pm and again at 6 pm and again at 11:30 pm guess what they have just as little of a life as I do.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaxArcher View Post
    monkey see monkey doDD
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    we could do it anytime
    yall had no idea how it was done. several min after rank 1 was changed we saw all yall 1 by 1 login and come fish hole and rage. if yall knew how to do it yall wud have said something then or went dung again and did it. yall didnt know how to do it or what happened until some1 posted on here. all yall did was say hack hack how how the f that possible hack hack hack. yet now all of a sudden yall knew the whole time? come on i call BS

Banned
    Time does matter when adam was at the dungeon NPC the second we clocked in he had from when we won (midnight my time) to 12:00 server time (which is 3:00 my time) thats 13 hours to beat our record. They didnt because they dont know and the smartest player wins fair and square.

Now to anyone claiming they have lives let me point out KnightDreams and friends did the dungeon over 20 times over the week at all points in the day. If I see them clock in a dungeon at 9 am and then again at noon and again at 4 pm and again at 6 pm and again at 11:30 pm guess what they have just as little of a life as I do.
    Try to defend yourself by bragging about a score you obtained by glitching the scoreboard. Or please prove YOU TWO and only two players that are registered on the NPC list reached stage 15 from 1 to 15.

You simply can't because that's not possible.

Suits you very well Maha
    +10000 to yourself
    ~Ninja~

Wow you do have a life counting hours after people! You do have a life

Hahahhaa. Indeed they got a zoo of camels and monkeys

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast