Closed Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Loooooooooooooooooooooool.

Atzigan can check i only did it to show u we can do it too but thts not fair because you faked the average level and we could do it anytime but ths not gonna happen
    and the winner sohuld be the 6 members on board
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    hey whats wrong with u lol, u didnt do magic. we r not monkeys

sorry maha, your dumbass was spamming with lvl 115s all week. You didn't even know about dropping your PT average till a PT of B00BS beat your rank.
    so you learnt something new todayD
    ~Ninja~

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaxArcher View Post
    sorry maha, your dumbass was spamming with lvl 115s all week. You didn't even know about dropping your PT average till a PT of B00BS beat your rank.
    so you learnt something new todayD
    Lol at this dumabss doe. As we didn't do it on isen and Jin all the time . Level avarage wasn't the point of this argue you retarded.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by merl View Post
    if e2n knew HOW im 10000% sure they wuda done it. they just butthurt they didnt think about it and even still dont know how it was done.
    We know how to do it moron.

24 hours later LOL with those time keeping skills it is safe to say YOU ARE A MONKEY

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    Lol at this dumabss doe. As we didn't do it on isen and Jin all the time . Level avarage wasn't the point of this argue you retarded.
    monkey see monkey doDD
    ~Ninja~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    24 hours later LOL with those time keeping skills it is safe to say YOU ARE A MONKEY
    People have lives you know. They don't sit behind this pc without even shower like you 24h 7d

And you are not going to win .Time doesn't matter, you abused. End of thread

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    People have lives you know. They don't sit behind this pc without even shower like you 24h 7d

And you are not going to win .Time doesn't matter, you abused. End of thread
    Sadly time does matter.event ended at 12pm server
    ~Ninja~

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaxArcher View Post
    monkey see monkey doDD
    It's just that we can do stuff better than you do if you decide to do it this way

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast