Closed Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Already talked to a GM. He basically said you kids are lewl and cry babies. They're going to send auto responses to your tickets basically telling you to fu.ck off.
    Let me find that post where you said you had talked to Euthen through PMs about Kensen's case and he logged to tell in that thread you were full of sht.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    What is abusing game mechanics? playwith shipped the instance dungeon system working 100% as intended atzigan made an event to make everybody compete for the HIGHEST RANK POSSIBLE

And unlike you ****s I delivered case and point I gave exactly what the event asked for and you didnt. And ontop of that you guys had a full 13 hours to try and beat me and...... you didnt try not once.
    You delivered something that is impossible to do, unless your average party is 108 and not 95 as registered on score ranking. Hence why it's abusing game mechanics. You would had been 2 people only and would had made it to stage15, allrite, you deserved it.

Either you were a full party to go at stage15 then in that case your average level is 108 and not 95.

Either you abused the way the ranking counts (ie : game mechanics) to be ranked #1 while the party and the level shown on rankings CAN'T reach stage 15.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 01-28-2015 at 04:46 PM.

What the **** is abuse game mechanics? the game works as intended you could have done the same thing if you knew how. Like biggest sore loser ive ever seen LMAO

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    What the **** is abuse game mechanics? the game works as intended you could have done the same thing if you knew how. Like biggest sore loser ive ever seen LMAO
    So there is a trick, so you are abusing the game mechanics in order to gain an advantage over the other players. You're not going to win this, Strellan.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    So there is a trick, so you are abusing the game mechanics in order to gain an advantage over the other players. You're not going to win this, Strellan.
    Its not abuse if it works as intended how hard is that to understand.

Need help? PM me

if e2n knew HOW im 10000% sure they wuda done it. they just butthurt they didnt think about it and even still dont know how it was done.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by merl View Post
    if e2n knew HOW im 10000% sure they wuda done it. they just butthurt they didnt think about it and even still dont know how it was done.
    trooooooooooooooof.

Sorry, the first thing in e2n Minds is not to cheat. As yall did\do

yeah sure I mean afk with 50% scrolls ohawit

Need help? PM me

hey whats wrong with u lol, u didnt do magic. we r not monkeys

~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast