Closed Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    k but you lost for starters, you can never make it into ruler room and random mangro pvp kk bro
    well u also lost you cant stop us entering ruler room your irrelevant so lets stop like u some big shot ur in same category as haily lol
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

people stop qq BE HAPPY WE LET YALL HAVE 2ND AND 3RD . we had enough resets we could have wiped yall completely off the ranklist board. should be telling us thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by merl View Post
    people stop qq BE HAPPY WE LET YALL HAVE 2ND AND 3RD . we had enough resets we could have wiped yall completely off the ranklist board. should be telling us thank you.
    cool story bro you tried that and failed howcome you didnt go for 1st place using the same tactic as me? thats right cuz you DONT KNOW HOW

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    cool story bro you tried that and failed howcome you didnt go for 1st place using the same tactic as me? thats right cuz you DONT KNOW HOW
    i havent even doen dung why do i care for this ring lol i complete stage 15 on jin 1st be4 abso sets talis and medal 7s y i need to do again lol
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    i havent even doen dung why do i care for this ring lol i complete stage 15 on jin 1st be4 abso sets talis and medal 7s y i need to do again lol
    k but if you wana talk about who did **** first then u can call me ray j cuz I did it first LOL

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Yea ok strellan so explain us how you made stage15 with only two people without cheating or glitching the score rank or abusing game mechanics please

If you can prove you passed the stage 1 to stage15 with only you two on scoreboard, i don't see any problems you being awarded.

Otherwise you glitched the scoreboard and then we are the lowest level party that should be #1, and you being DSQ

you died in dung to mobs with upgr we didnt die in dung with 38dd craft clubs
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Yea ok strellan so explain us how you made stage15 with only two people without cheating or glitching the score rank or abusing game mechanics please

If you can prove you passed the stage 1 to stage15 with only you two on scoreboard, i don't see any problems you being awarded.

Otherwise you glitched the scoreboard and then we are the lowest level party that should be #1, and you being DSQ

shut up already you dumb fat frenchy scrub, we didn't make it to stage 15 with only 2 people THAT'S the point. aren't you top 10 university genius and shi.t? can't figure this one out thx for the free +12's doh. this literally proves how fuc.kin dumb and bad at this game you really are hailey.
    Last edited by shawnc1186ishere; 01-28-2015 at 04:17 PM.

The rules dont say you have to do any of those things to win the event

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    shut up already you dumb fat frenchy scrub, we didn't make it to stage 15 with only 2 people THAT'S the point. aren't you top 10 university genius and shi.t? can't figure this one out thx for the free +12's doh. this literally proves how fuc.kin dumb and bad at this game you really are hailey.
    Too bad because your party won't be the winner and lol @ Strellan liar bitch. SheHe suck so bad in this game.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast