Closed Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I didnt cheat you ppl are idiots if atzigan has his suspicions he can check the logs and figure out how we beat 400k regulars and their duped 55% attack stones )))))))))))))))
    Nope, it completely falsifies the rank. 2 ppl can't pass above stage10 dung, and you reached stage14 with a full pt. So the rank listings are wrong since you can't reach stage15 with two people average level 95 as registered.

Banned
    Ok show us where in the rules it says it must be a party 6? or 5? or 4? or 3?

you got beaten cuz I am smarter than you in fact I am smarter than the GMs that answer your tickets accusing me of cheating.
    That's not the point. You registered on #1 with 2 people while we all know it's impossible for you to reach stage15 with 2 people at average level 95. There are 4 people missing on the list that did the run, hence your average party level isn't 95.

Firstly: LOL tripple post and he still doesnt get it wow being stupid is really getting to you huh.

wait a minute who are you again? jin players grew a pair of lips came to pvp boobs + me and cant handle it? shoulda swallowed maybe boobs woulda allied you. Its funny you guys put out less of a fight than TM did LMAO
    lol firstly e2n suck they lways give up if no zerg secondly why u say boobs and you you are nothing sorry
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Nope, it completely falsifies the rank. 2 ppl can't pass above stage10 dung, and you reached stage14 with a full pt. So the rank listings are wrong since you can't reach stage15 with two people average level 95 as registered.
    Where does it say in the rules that you have to beat any stage?

By the end of the event on 01/28 12:00PM PST a GM will visit Rankist and see who is the winner of the Elemental Dungeon Conquest. If you are in one of the Top 3 Elemental Dungeon Conquest ranks you will be a winner of some special accessories!
    all it says is be in the top 3 and thats what I did you cant read you lack the understanding of basic game mechanics and so YOU LOST!

but hey if atzigan wants to recognize the rest of the party for a prize too I will gladly accept 24 rings instead of 8

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    lol firstly e2n suck they lways give up if no zerg secondly why u say boobs and you you are nothing sorry
    Boobs and me because there is no other guild pvp E2N and supporting guilds (including you) and if you are somebody why are you losing to 2 pts? LOL

I heard the weather is nice on isen have fun )))))))))))))))))))
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 01-28-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

all it says is be in the top 3 and thats what I did you cant read you lack the understanding of basic game mechanics and so YOU LOST!

but hey if atzigan wants to recognize the rest of the party for a prize too I will gladly accept 24 rings instead of 8

Boobs and me because there is no other guild pvp E2N and supporting guilds (including you) and if you are somebody why are you losing to 2 pts? LOL

We'll see what Atzigan says. You had to be a full pt to reach stage15 dung, hence why the whole pt level should be taken in consideration. And your pt killcount shows that you weren't even inside the dung during the whole run, you entered there at stage15.

Unless you did that party glitch that only Koph knows ?

K so to summarize: People cant read lost event trying to qq about it now LOL

Need help? PM me

Banned
    K so to summarize: People cant read lost event trying to qq about it now LOL
    dw tickets has been sent we'll see what atzigan says

abusing game mechanics won't give you the win.

Abuse is such a dirty term you cant come to a gun fight with a knife and expect to win can you?

Need help? PM me

well actually im haters and im sure we beat all guild on points in tsb and we even wipe use at rulers and mangrove we dont need zerg and we dont need to include our name with other guilds like u do
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    well actually im haters and im sure we beat all guild on points in tsb and we even wipe use at rulers and mangrove we dont need zerg and we dont need to include our name with other guilds like u do
    k but you lost for starters, you can never make it into ruler room and random mangro pvp kk bro

Need help? PM me

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast