+ Reply to Thread

Question Rohanopoly alwyas bugged and I accept it because u always fix it GM look at this :D

So here we go with screen shots first

Zero current coins and Zero Used ones

However Sineida said problem has been fixed still cannot obtain today's free coin
    "After further review we can see that you received the coins that you were supposed to receive. You only receive the free coin, if all the requirements are fulfilled.
    Please make sure to claim the free coin during the correct time (Server Time 12:10pm).
    At this time Rohanopoly is working properly and without any error on your account. "

I dont really know what Working Properly means anymore
    *I have done the requirements*

MadBombeR

did you meet the requirements yesterday?

I did meet the requirement for three days and yet didn't receive any of the free coins.
    the rohanopoly changing before the last one I had the same issue and they sent mt two coins that I didn't obtain
    But this time I don't know...
    It's not only one account it's all my accounts have the same issue.
    I did superior dungeon, Ashkeena, has been on character for like 6 hours, logged to home page, and my character are level 115+10 with 13xx exp O.O!
    So I dont know what's the issue

MadBombeR

well that's a problem XD

Here superior and ashkeena are done and have been farming almost 7 hours x,x

MadBombeR

Then, GMs must see this. ATM, maybe you can produce your screenshots everyday when you do the req. including the dates. Then try sending tickets with those screenshots in sequential with the date. maybe it's just bad luck for you XD. Rohanopoly works on me.