+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rohanopoly joke

rohanopoly joke

so Gm you guys can see on my acc i did all the requires for get the free coin and the GM can see my acc and wat i did yesterday too get the free coin today but i dint get any coin as i was expecting , to be honest, i want too know iff i need send like 4 tousand tickets now too solve my problem or this treat its enuff too put lazy people woking on fixing this s***t

Same with me cant get coin whatever i do, i send tickets no hope with PWI just lazy to fix stuff in game but if you want upgraded sell np

2nd Rohanopoli and i am having the same problem. It takes the fun of having Rohanopoli when you have to send X amounts of tickets for this to get resolved. Please fix it ASAP.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I knew it was going to fail again. I was right, glad I didn't bother doing it ^_^

Ok guys its working for me just fine. It was my mistake that the time was 12:10pm (middle of the day) and i thought it was 12:10am (00:10 hrs, midnight).
    Check the time you're trying to get the free coin maybe we're all doing the same mistake. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned

Awards Showcase

The Free Rohanopoly coins should be obtainable at the moment. As RBNXD states you will be able to obtain your Free coin at 12:10PM Server Time "Afternoon". However, we've received several support tickets concerning this issue and we're currently investigating each account.

I don't have problems about Rohanopoly. XD Just follow the procedure and claim your free coin tom. at 12:10 PM PST. Or if you wanna play the game. try buying coins.