+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Whoever is coming up with the epics themselves doesnt know **** about rohan sadface

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Rohan is about purchasing not pvping anymore peeps u gotta understand this

MadBombeR

rohan soon will be dead same in rohan ph. maybe they will sell dd armor too. trolololol +18....maybe later im not iRohanAddict,i maybe iRohanQuit

personally I would NOT spend that kind of RPs on that crap.

I mean, to spend the equiv of $300 USD on armor -- before forginty no less -- I had better be freaking invulnerable to any & all attacks.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

I mean, to spend the equiv of $300 USD on armor -- before forginty no less -- I had better be freaking invulnerable to any & all attacks.
    or reflect all damage back because I look good in this.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

Lmao.............Ikr

Atzigan i understand you are desperate for money, however whats the point of putting a new dung so ppl can farm the new armors? isnt that just a waste of time for all the ppl who waste their time farming and also forging them wasting their money forging it as well. First you bring PH players and their stuff that shouldnt be on jin ,then u release the upgr weapons which makes it more worse, BUT then upgr armor ? like really this isnt global rohan anymore upgr epics whats nexts after upgr armor it is upgr pets?. Do You realize how many players will quit right? whats the whole point having maintenance if what all you do is adding more expensive stuff and make players waste all their money on this game. Instead of adding more craps items why not fix the bugs ? which the game have alot what about the bug of PA? been there since months now n yet u guys havent fix it. Now whats the point of rohan now ? isnt having fun or pvp anymore but throwing all our money here.Before used to have events release,now is just upgr release....GM arent interacting with players anymore but are interacting with the players wallet way to go.
    Last edited by Collectrium; 01-13-2015 at 11:20 AM.

Erm what are you guys crying about? There is no such thing as ''+1% all stats'' on any part of that armor. Just +1 all stats. The only thing this set is good for is resists against stuns. End of story.
    P.s. If you scroll a bit down on those parts, you'll see how it actually looks like, there is a little picture, which says clearly +1 not +1%.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Erm what are you guys crying about? There is no such thing as ''+1% all stats'' on any part of that armor. Just +1 all stats. The only thing this set is good for is resists against stuns. End of story.
    P.s. If you scroll a bit down on those parts, you'll see how it actually looks like, there is a little picture, which says clearly +1 not +1%.
    its not about +1 or %1 that you are talking about,it is about releasing this crap armor and money making by ynk....

I think, they released it because they want the new players that will be joining the merge server to acquire it. They knew that new players will be greedy to get those gears because of the stats. XD