+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lol Atzigan! SLOW DOWN!

remove that stupid new armor from IM quicky and don't put it in sale

before even rich players will quit for good.

you just had new armors on sale, you don't need to put new one that quick.

people just forged their new armors with the stupid rates and wasted a lot.

50k rp for the new armor parts

you lowered the price to 30k, whats the point? keep it at 50k it's the same ****.

and don't fool players saying oynx armor is better,

like you fooled them saying 1.4 million RPs that hackers created and transfered thro EM are legit !!

the new armor has % all stats and if you count the stats this epic armor is better than oynx.

just do us a favor and remove it, enough stupid sales.

I don't see it for sale…..and in the thread it doesn't say % of all stats, it says boost in all 1st lvl stats, that has never translated to a %

"Boost in all 1st Level Stats +1, Resist Rate for Stun +1" They didn't say % but they didn't say % for the "Resist Rate for Stun" also and Stun Resist is %...
    Boost in all 1st Level Stats +1% like Arcane

30k rp for this set armor plus preserve stone and fails. They barely got new armor from new dungeons now another one LOL. YNK know's how to ruin game so good. Instead of adding new stuff every maintenance why not just fix all the bugs in Rohan instead. Char's skills too. Fix those bugs. It's been so many years they abandon classes bug skills. I guess you don't make money fixing the bugs that's why their not even bothering fixing it.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

but I am looking at this new armor now on IM and wondering to myself, what is the point in buying this? it has only green stats which you would think would improve as you enhanced it, but according to GMs post it does not seems this is the case. Im just guessing on this because he said once it is reinforced to 12 they will take away 20 HR and add 10 of your choice stat, which is nothing. And if it only has 20 HR then its safe to assume the stats don't increase with reinforcement, making this armor set pretty lame I guess…….anyone think differently?

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfDaSouth View Post
    but I am looking at this new armor now on IM and wondering to myself, what is the point in buying this? it has only green stats which you would think would improve as you enhanced it, but according to GMs post it does not seems this is the case. Im just guessing on this because he said once it is reinforced to 12 they will take away 20 HR and add 10 of your choice stat, which is nothing. And if it only has 20 HR then its safe to assume the stats don't increase with reinforcement, making this armor set pretty lame I guess…….anyone think differently?
    That set is useless. Onyx gives you 104 str at +12 (wear boots gloves helm) SD chest/tasset 18% (36% SD) have a elf/human? guess what you can have an extra 9% sd for free! 45% SD for you.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 01-12-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Yeah right. Believe on ShadowAce. More experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    That set is useless. Onyx gives you 104 str at +12 (wear boots gloves helm) SD chest/tasset 18% (36% SD) have a elf/human? guess what you can have an extra 18% sd for free! 54% SD for you.
    max on shield is 9%
    overall max=45%
    ~Ninja~

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaxArcher View Post
    max on shield is 9%
    overall max=45%
    fixed that good to know since my shield is 9% I always thought it was trash heh

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

It is seriously useless, and the price is crazy, what are they thinking with this one??